« all in one place | Main | maybe... »

February 13, 2007

for tomorrow

on valentine's day :: old one

cute and a bit creepy - i like it

Posted by: Joshua R at February 13, 2007 11:49 PM

So sad. Because it's true.

Posted by: Heather at February 14, 2007 9:33 AM

this is quite nice with the song Ramda's Focus by Mice Parade playing over it

go on, try it out.

Posted by: james at February 14, 2007 10:43 AM

Very true

Posted by: Domenico at February 14, 2007 11:15 AM

Ah, this is the one that was my first introduction to you Ze, about, well 2 years ago now, 3? I've never stopped coming back. Your page is in my top five websites for sure.

Posted by: blankwave at February 14, 2007 4:39 PM

When did you stop compulsively saying "ya know" between sentences? Whenever it was, I'm glad you did...

Posted by: Lhyzz at February 14, 2007 7:41 PM

I really appreciate the doe-eyed-earnest-sensitive-guy tone of this movie.

Posted by: Kate at February 14, 2007 9:29 PM

my god, it's ze on downers--or doing a ray charles impression, no? and all that blinking freaks my shit out. (read: i'm glad for the faster and more cynical "the show.")

either way, i'm still all about the sweet, sweet lovin' when it comes to my little sugar booger ze.

Posted by: tokyorosa at February 14, 2007 10:22 PM

I watch that video every Valentine's day.

What does that say about me?

Posted by: Jack at February 14, 2007 11:52 PM

I used to think that V-Day was a foolish holiday because we should show our love every day but I think that really might have been a childish thought.

After all, we should be patriotic every day, thankful, penitent, and aware of the newness of things every day but we still celebrate 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Easter and New Years. V-Day, and other holidays are not really meant to make up for ignoring their underpinnings for the rest of the year. Rather, they are us collectively saying, "This is important enough that we are going to devote an entire day to it."

Though, national Y/N day does sound like a really good idea, though I think that's what anniversaries are for.

Posted by: Thomas at February 16, 2007 2:28 AM

maybe you should try glogging!

Posted by: Thatcher at February 16, 2007 6:48 AM

I'm with Jack, I watch that every Valentine's day and sometimes in-between...

Thanks Ze

Posted by: Rob at February 20, 2007 7:02 AM

I'm doing a documentary on how we pursue our happiness in love and relationships. A number of people I have interviewed have suggested that in the future relationships will be more fluid and that its possible that the idea of multiple pairings in your life will be considered a part of society and breaking up not the trauma it is. The expectation will be not that you find the one, but that you have many (which is sort of what happens but not the expectation). So people would be married with an understanding that in 5 or 10 years they revisit the commitment. So the check box for v-day idea struck me as incredible.

Posted by: Milo at February 20, 2007 10:32 AM