« in the library | Main | when rove takes a nap »

October 23, 2007

"a new kind of physician"

Jay Parkinson, MD. :: guaranteed to ruffle some feathers, but seems like a great idea.

Hi! I Dr Nick Riviera! do you need a surgery but can't afford those high bills?

call me! 1-800-DOCTORB

the "B" stands for Bargin!

(sorry, I know this might be cool, but I couldn't resist... :-)

Posted by: Dr nick Riviera at October 23, 2007 1:30 PM

Interesting! but I wonder what he has against people over 40?!

Posted by: Pooks at October 24, 2007 10:14 AM

That's actually pretty brilliant. I wonder how he's going to handle clientele growth after a few months. He's going to need some full-time help eventually, if not already.

Ze, did you notice he's going to be on The Colbert Report 12-Nov?

Posted by: possiblymalignant at October 24, 2007 11:57 AM

fascinating. I'm intrigued by the possibility of more comprehensive health care in the sense that he might be able to gain a better understanding of how one's context affects his/her health.

in no vative.

Posted by: habile b at October 24, 2007 8:09 PM

That's a brilliant idea. He even provides his vCard, wow. I hope someday someone will start a similar practice in my area.

Posted by: Jeremy at October 24, 2007 9:50 PM

Well, people over 40 aren't really part of his target demographic, and since they often require different specialists. So it seems likely he didn't make the connections and find the deals he needs to service them.

Posted by: Eddie at October 25, 2007 3:43 PM

OMG, is that a target on his head? Or a cyclops eye?

Posted by: Ke Ruthe at October 26, 2007 11:16 AM

sexy. i like the vasculature on his exposed forearms. i trust a guy with exposed forearms, especially when there are veins on them. it exudes things. it's indicative of stuff.

but really, that's tight. this guy is a real cowboy. if i didn't have military coverage, i'd probably hate going to the doctor. actually, i do hate going to the doctor. i feel sorry for you suckers who have to pay for something you probably hate doing. thank god you have Jay Parkinson, M.D. (sorry if you don't...).

Posted by: ron at October 26, 2007 7:11 PM