« that's how you keep each other company | Main | buzz lightning »

November 7, 2007

mixed ending

yay he found her, but boo...we don't get to find out what happens...

(update: here she is)

Leveraging the power of the internet to find love. Gotta love it.

Is there anything the net cant do?

Posted by: tekphreak at November 7, 2007 1:37 PM

I first came across that page from Lodwicks site. I'm glad Patrick found her... but not knowing what will happen is going to bug me.

Sorta like when you see a movie and the good guy breaking in looking for secret evidence leaves his hat or umbrella at the crime scene in plain sight, BUT you never see mention of it again in the movie. Even though you know the bad people know its his hat or umbrella. Or worse later he has the item as if he never left it in the first place. o.0 *head explodes*

Sadly I think that says more about me than I meant to share... :/

:P

So lets make up our own ending.

They could live happily ever after.

Or she could be so shy and embarrassed by all the attention that she stops anything before it begins.

Or he could discover he doesn't care for her personality behind that ultra cute exterior.

OR she is an alien and eats his head after collecting some of his human DNA.

Those are the most likely outcomes I'd imagine.

You just never know.

Posted by: KnittyOtter at November 7, 2007 1:56 PM

Oh poop. How are you gonna broadcast something like that across the internet and then just shut us all down??

Posted by: Anton Seim at November 7, 2007 1:58 PM

Sadly I think that says more about me than I meant to share... :/

:P

So lets make up our own ending.

They could live happily ever after.

OR she is an alien and eats his head after collecting some of his human DNA.

Those are the most likely outcomes I'd imagine.

You just never know.

Posted by: KnittyOtter at November 7, 2007 1:59 PM

Just as well....I don' wanna know....

Posted by: Ke Ruthe at November 7, 2007 3:13 PM

Some stories aren't enriched by an "ending". That's pretty bloody amazing & cool all by itself.

Posted by: W. Ian Blanton at November 7, 2007 3:50 PM

sweet! the girl of his dreams wears blue shorts with blue tights - whoda thunk it? maybe theres hope for me! ha.

Posted by: girl at November 7, 2007 4:14 PM

That's actually really amazing. I'm surprised it worked. Congrats to him though. =]

Posted by: Gina at November 7, 2007 4:59 PM

well, good. :) That he found her, I mean... it would be nice to know how it went - but that's life :)

Posted by: Marianne at November 7, 2007 5:24 PM

I think they meet somewhat awkwardly.

She smiles and feels the glow of being liked and is flattered the creative guy who sought her out this way.

He feels nervous and scared, grins back a bit goofy and cute all at the same time, wanting to kiss her (but that would be presumptuous he thinks to himself). No doubt numerous friends have now warned him of the danger of falling for someone this way. That his hopes might be too high. That braided hair and notebook isn't everything he'd hoped for. But he doesn't care. He's just happy to be with her...

And then he pulls out his rather extensive checklist (which includes gym shorts btw), and seeing as she satisifies all of the prerequisites, he asks her to sign the bottom then requests that she meet his parents.

At which point, she freaks out (understandably) and runs down the street terrified.

Posted by: ingrid at November 7, 2007 6:10 PM

Ze, he has given us an idea..make up an ending. Why did you not promote this great idea ?

Love,
Susan Rothchild

Posted by: Desperately Seeking at November 7, 2007 6:13 PM

I saw the original poster go up a few days ago when I was "stumbling" online. soooo happy to see the results, thanks for putting that up!

Posted by: skywise at November 7, 2007 8:35 PM

I'm glad he decided to cut us off. I mean, I think our imaginations are well trained, and the adventures that they can go on in my head are probably as cool if not cooler than what they'll actually do.

Posted by: Posalootly at November 7, 2007 8:47 PM

Posted by: Patrix at November 7, 2007 10:59 PM

Aaaawwwww that's so awesome. I would like a an update in a couple of months telling us what happend afterwards.

Posted by: Thorbjørn Kühl at November 8, 2007 4:29 AM