« poop? | Main | human dandelion »

November 21, 2007

wow

never saw it coming from scotty :: PublicAffairs Books: WHAT HAPPENED

wonders never cease.

I guess there is a Santa Claus after all. :)

Posted by: Marianne at November 21, 2007 3:53 PM

Wow indeed. Hopefully my local library will get a copy, since I have no intention to help Scotty get rich off of his misdeeds by buying his book.

Posted by: Gus at November 21, 2007 4:57 PM

but it seems like they're stepping back from the implications that quote is...implying

Posted by: Maxx at November 21, 2007 8:01 PM

wow? more like: "wtf?"

Posted by: feziegler at November 22, 2007 12:07 AM

Me neither! This is like the 20th book by a former White House "insider" criticizing the president, et al, huH? Wonder if these'll end up on the shelves of the Bush library.

Posted by: Jocelyn at November 22, 2007 3:04 AM

How long till Scott disappears or has a fatal "accident"? I'm happy he wrote the book and I look forward to reading it. I expect it will fill me with the horror I usually expect from Freddy Kruger movies.

Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoy your turkey!!!

Posted by: Natascha at November 22, 2007 9:01 AM

when ever scottie was standing at the white house podium he always looked and sounded like he was about to wet his pants. nice to know someone finally gave him a nice big diaper.

just in time for the holidays!

Posted by: a little bathroom humor at November 22, 2007 10:52 PM

I'm glad that some folks in this administration are finally coming forward, but the 'unknowingly' part is wearing a little thin... How about 'unethically'?

Posted by: wooddragon at November 23, 2007 11:28 AM

yeh, i bet he'll tell us "what happened". . . just like the "911 commission", a peek into an official load of BS wrapped in a neat little satchel

Posted by: beam us up scotty at November 24, 2007 12:18 AM

good thing he didn't work for hill-billary or he might end up like vince foster or ed wiley.

Posted by: R. S. Ellis at November 25, 2007 6:13 AM