« for all you parents : | Main | more for parents »

February 20, 2008

I could say day, and youd say night

Stuff White People Like :: a satirical look at race :: although in my mind not as funny or clever as Jonah and Chelsea Peretti's classic site from back in the day :: Black People Love Us! :: in both cases, however, some of the most interesting reading is in the reaction from audience...

The real fun is going through the list and scoring yourself. I got 41 out of 71. Some of my natural-medicine-chugging, PETA-loving friends and acquaintances would surely do much better.

Posted by: Kevin Miller at February 20, 2008 3:29 PM

Zefrank- finding things on the the internet so you don't have to.

In an unrelated note, I came across the Battle Pope toons you did with Robert Kirkman (my favorite comic author) and they're pretty hilarious. I hope some more work comes your way.

Posted by: Sam at February 20, 2008 4:00 PM

Another favorite of mine is White Whine by College Humor's Streeter Seidell. http://www.whitewhine.com

Posted by: Rachael at February 20, 2008 8:08 PM

I just saw this linked from another site. I think I got about 10%, although I didn't keep as accurate a count as you did. I must not be white.

Posted by: Lhyzz at February 21, 2008 6:21 PM

Thanks for the links!
More than 2M hits in the first two months? Identity politics sure are important in those here U. S. of A's.

The pseudo-ethnographic angle of the SWPL blog could be useful in teaching. And, as you say, the comments are often more interesting than the posts.

Posted by: Alexandre Enkerli at February 23, 2008 7:37 PM

3.5M hits in its first month? Impressive. Looks like old clander is having a How to Dance Properly experience...

Posted by: RichardS at February 25, 2008 5:35 PM

Ze doing a little soft ad for his ex! That's so cute.

Posted by: lord grimmak at March 6, 2008 12:46 AM

Ze! A Genesis fan? Tell me it's so!

Posted by: Bill at March 10, 2008 4:51 PM