« SXSW mp3s | Main | Food Fight »

March 14, 2008

President Bush at the Gridiron Club's Annual Spring Dinner

although i support having a sense of humor about things, its just plain creepy coming from the president :: click below ::

Not convinced this adds dignity to the office of the president at a time when nearly 4000 US soldiers have died in Iraq and recession seems inevitable.

Also I can't believe I've become one of those people that comment. Twice in one morning.

Must close browser. Must work. Annual report will not design itself. No more displacement activity.

One more quick link then back to work. I wonder what a mook is.

Posted by: Jamie at March 14, 2008 1:10 PM

Yikes! That just ain't right. Hey, who shot the video? Are you available for the next event that I don't ever want to watch again?

Posted by: Barry at March 14, 2008 1:14 PM

Holy shit he said pwn!

I've supported Bush as a president for years, so the least I can say to support my position is his good sense of humor. I sorta knew about it before he was elected. Don't reply and say "You mean 'the most I can say'?"

Posted by: Brian at March 14, 2008 3:57 PM

It would have been a big hit at Yale.

I wish that these admissions were admissible in court.

This is despicable and dishonors those who sacrificed themselves for Bush's mistake.

Posted by: daniel at March 14, 2008 5:28 PM

This is probably one of the funniest things i have ever watched. Its probably less funny if you are american.

Posted by: chris Lawson at March 15, 2008 9:55 AM

Looks like Al Gore won't be the only politician with a Grammy...

Posted by: Tim at March 15, 2008 4:43 PM

Shouldnt he be busy policing the world?

Posted by: RightHandGenius at March 16, 2008 6:37 AM

What seems wrong to me is pouncing on anything and everything possible to enhance the phony outrage and deepen the right-left divide as if that really amounts to a coherent challenge. I'm British, btw, pretty much a liberal centrist, and I don't have a political favourite across the pond, but American politics seems overheated from the grass-roots up, which can't be doing you any good. I see it on forums all over the place and I wonder if sentiments haven't been successfully stoked by odious fanatics. No matter where your political views lie there's really nothing wrong with this clip.

Posted by: Dom at March 16, 2008 9:19 PM