« the legacy of the pankegg | Main | Man vs. Gator! »

April 28, 2008

a paper.

Michael Newman has analyzed "the show". its quite a trip to read :) pssst...sportsracers it's about you.

Odd, I watched every episode and yet failed to notice even one affordance!

Posted by: Rick Rubenstein at April 28, 2008 5:38 PM

Total nostalgia reading that. Can't believe it's already been a year, seeing the pics from the dress up your vacuum contest and stuffs makes me happy.

now i'm gonna have to go back and watch a bunch of these shows again.

or you give me an almost 2-month-early birthday present and post new videos :D

Posted by: Andres at April 28, 2008 6:40 PM

the perfect opportunity to use megagaltastic and what does this sports racer do?

(hangs head in disappointment)

Posted by: ah d00d! at April 28, 2008 8:49 PM

Yay,

Degrees and post doctorates for sportsracers will follow.

Ze you should set up your own academic institute on second life (or anywhere you choose, of course we would follow) where we could all collaborate on a course of creation and qualify sportracers for the events that will follow.

Non friends reunited........

I didn't find you(s) before the show had ended

but I know that was just the beginning, and the up side was that I could watch a year's worth of episodes back to back...

I've now caught up and can't wait to find out where we are going.

You've re-energised an old soul

god bless

Posted by: Karen at April 28, 2008 9:43 PM

Does this means The Show is, like, official and stuff..?

Posted by: Johannes Golden at April 28, 2008 9:57 PM

It's funny how deeply they're reading into a video blog with references to the giant baby. Ah, good times.

Posted by: Blank Mage at April 29, 2008 1:19 AM

hoooly crap.

Posted by: Father Louis at April 29, 2008 1:29 AM

If It's not perfect it's too harsh :(

Posted by: Rach at April 29, 2008 8:06 AM

I'm so happy that your legend still lives on!

Posted by: Chris Lawson at April 29, 2008 4:30 PM

Reading it during breaks at school. What a neat honor. What I've read is invigorating. A new media landscape is emerging and you are a footnoted pioneer.

So then, when the impossible happens, and a school of merit online is formed, you should teach. You should do that anyway, but it's not my place to say it. But you should. So there.

Think about it maybe as a retirement career someday? I don't know you man, but I know a natural when I learn from one.

Posted by: boo at April 30, 2008 12:44 AM

My eyes glazed over. It was not like watching the show, for sure, but more like a Bennett Cerf book analyzing comedy.

Use threes, and K sounds are funny.
Thanks Ze