« remixing Alice In Wonderland | Main | why we hear about babies raised by wolves »

April 16, 2010

chillout via bandcamp

<a href="http://zefrank.bandcamp.com/track/chillout">chillout by zefrank</a>

wow.. just put a smile on my face, this gloomy morning.. thanks.. ;)

Posted by: zombie at April 16, 2010 2:49 AM

I needed that. Thankyou.

Posted by: Patrick at April 16, 2010 3:50 AM

Yayyy!! I forgot all about this song till now. I used to listen to it when I was really stressed at work. Thanks for the reminder on this Friday afternoon!

Posted by: PJ at April 16, 2010 2:50 PM

Thank you so much Ze!

I've always loved that song, it makes me feel pretty awesome.

In particular though, thanks for the Bandcamp reference. I looked it up, because it just so happens that I needed to find a decent music sharing, storage, and band site service. I'm a new artist and this helps tremendously!

Love ya!

Posted by: Nan at April 16, 2010 9:43 PM

makes me feel like doing some light yoga...and i never do yoga...

as always - thanks ze!!

ps - who won the last post wins thread in the forum from the show (as its finally been taken down now) do ya know?

pps - r u still doing time vids?

Posted by: j.w. at April 20, 2010 3:54 PM

My fav word in the song: BREATHE. A great reminder.

Posted by: B at April 20, 2010 6:52 PM

This always soothes my soul. Thank you more.

Posted by: jeano at April 20, 2010 9:26 PM

Required listening.

Posted by: Jan McLaughlin at April 24, 2010 7:18 AM

Also had forgotten about this. Thanks for the reminder. It reminds me of the show and all of the other things you gave "us."

Posted by: opello at April 25, 2010 9:33 PM

For the last couple hours I've been freaking out about an exam I have tomorrow. A friend of mine linked me this. I think I'm gonna be ok.

Posted by: Shane at April 27, 2010 9:30 PM

Big, huge heart, Ze. Good work.

Posted by: Todd at April 28, 2010 5:45 PM

You completely could have written this song for me. I'm Laura, I too moved to a big city alone a few months ago, and I often feel disoriented and scared. Thank you.

Posted by: Laura at April 29, 2010 10:55 AM

a GOOD friend shared this with me this a.m. Just what I needed. I thank you! I met w/doc in 1 hour and your music sends me to appt with added strength. no problem because your reminder to "just breathe" is another arsenal in my pack.

Posted by: joyce at May 4, 2010 12:19 PM

Ze... I've been following you for a lot of years... this piece of art is probably the best you've ever done (IMHO). Thanks for sharing it with us...

Posted by: Bob at May 4, 2010 11:52 PM

The song is awesome.

The Laura that you wrote this song for sounds like she has some of the problems that I do. There is more out there that could help her than just your beautiful song and it's a shame that she isn't getting what she needs from the people around her.

When you feel that overwhelmed by life you can't always find your way out of the darkness without help.

If you do read this comment then send me an email. I know exactly what she needs because I've been there. Happy thoughts and wishful thinking don't solve the underlying problems for distress, and her distress is very unnecessary.

Posted by: Shroud at May 9, 2010 1:01 AM

Thank you! A deep breath is good advice. We all do it, lest we forget.

Posted by: xfox at May 9, 2010 10:35 PM

The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The
society needs to be attentive that moral value.
-------------------------------