« good books | Main | sex questions »

September 17, 2012

shame

I didn't see the Brene Brown link anywhere, so here it is: http://youtu.be/psN1DORYYV0

Posted by: Average Jane at September 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Well Ze, that spoke to me in exactly the moment that I needed to hear it. My heart's actually beating a little bit fast right now. When you talk about these things, I feel much less alone in them. Thank you for that.

Posted by: Tamara at September 17, 2012 5:25 PM

Long time listener... like 4th or 5th time caller...

Brilliant as always. I know when I watch "a show" you are one of those people that get it. You are able to convey what the it is in such a way where we get it.

Thanks.

Posted by: Chris Turvey at September 17, 2012 9:52 PM

Ze! I didnt realize you were back. Kinda delightful to encounter you again gracing our internets with thoughts, ideas and songs. I like you. I really do. Thank for mentioning Brene. I've been listening to her recently and your words also strike a cord. How funny that it seems to take so much time and so much struggle to become who we already are.

Thanks to you, for you.

Posted by: Tasha at September 27, 2012 10:12 PM

There is something about how wholesome and warm and wonderful you are, or at least that's how you come across, and I can't think that you could be any thing but that. Furthermore, you are a sexy sexy man. You are so warm and sexy that you make me feel warm and sexy. Sexy. Also, I am glad that I don't know you, beautiful man, because that means that I get to still have you for a hero. I watch this video on shame often, because I have had a fascination with shame, my own feelings, and the difference between guilt and shame, and I just want to say, I watch it often, and it's not because of you beautiful blues. Thank you for being a voice, for being so kind, and for sharing so generously and honestly, you hunka hunk of a man. you save lives. You save lives.

Posted by: Kris at October 3, 2012 2:08 AM

That seems a kind of illuminati stuff.

Have you been compromised Ze?

Posted by: George at November 24, 2012 2:25 PM