« very important notes on the second debate |
| the final debate finally »
October 22, 2012
That was spectacular. The whole video was wonderful, but when you took a drink out of your coffee cup, which quickly was revealed by your facial expression as "the cup of bottomless sorrow"...I...I still cannot stop laughing. I'm getting teary-eyed over here I'm giggling so much. Which leads me to the 4 things I like about myself:
1) I love my giggle (not so much my laugh, but the giggle is quite fun and contagious).
2) I am dedicated to growing as a person
3) I make mediocre word art because it makes me happy to read the quotes
4) I appreciate learning about and experiencing people and cultures different from those which I am familiar with.
Thanks again for the laugh, I needed that tonight. I think I'm going to go watch it again.
Posted by: Allison at October 25, 2012 11:10 PM
Four things I like about myself
1) I once had a musical conversation with a parakeet
2) I'm not afraid to learn from my mistakes
3) My parents would do anything for me
4) And dogs always find my crotch interesting.
Posted by: Twelve_Percent at November 4, 2012 2:05 AM
1) I live for other people
2) I am sometimes very brave
3) I have muscles
4) I smile at strangers
Posted by: tolstoyan at December 1, 2012 9:52 PM
Email Address: (required)