ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

madasacutsnake 10-28-2004 02:48 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Klynne
I would wear the bunny costume she wore to her parents' friend's party (the whores and vicars party). No, I would not, I would not be comfortable in that, but maybe you would be. Or a bathrobe (or p.j.s) and huge fuzzy slippers, and remember to sing the song "All By Myself" , carry a bottle of wine and a pack of smokes. Remember your makeup should be smeared as if you have been crying, and have tissue in your robe pocket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PFP

How is that different from any other day for her?

Smartypants 10-28-2004 05:42 PM

Cheney Vows to Attack U.S. If Kerry Elected.

Audreyvgs 10-29-2004 02:13 AM

an email to gramma

AllegroNg 10-29-2004 02:22 AM

YES!!!!!!!

zenbabe 10-29-2004 04:03 AM

Getting free plastic cups from Baha Fresh to make my jello shots with! :D :D :D :D :D

Gatsby 10-29-2004 05:30 AM

mmmm! Jello shots! A whole new level of drunk!

Does anyone agree with me that there are so many different levels of drunkeness based upon the type of alcohol consumed?

Beer drunk: a nice, slow, long-term drunk, beginning in boredom, peaking in group singing, and ending with a nice slow crawl to bed

Wine drunk: a quick drunk, highly giggly and silly, often resulting in day-after embarrassment over certain off-hand statements

Liquor drunk: highly charged, balls-to-the-wall, truth-or-dare insanity resulting in vomiting and day-after apologies

Jello-shot drunk: an almost imperceptible creeping drunk that hits you like a (very smooth) brick wall resulting in extremely foolish decision-making because it just doesn't SEEM like you were consuming 151!!! I swear!!!

Spicy Jack 10-29-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by daverbee
It's Called A Rimjob, Charlie Brown

Magpie 10-29-2004 10:47 PM

Re: an email to gramma

Ha! I showed this to my daughter and her response was, "That kid has some serious problems!" Heheeeeeee!
Quote:

Originally posted by Audreyvgs

melissa 10-29-2004 10:52 PM

Guess What, Charlie Brown?? Those JRockers AREN'T Women!!

madasacutsnake 10-30-2004 01:55 AM

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride

trisherina 10-30-2004 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Magpie
Don't have kids.

Magpie 10-30-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
This is the dawning of
A man with a hairy ass
A big scary, hairy ass

A-HAIRY-AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

trisherina 10-30-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zero
thanks but i have no clue what a saturn is - it sounds fvcking HUGE though. i think you should check to make sure it's only got two doors - a saturn sounds like it should have at least sixty.

are you sure it's actually a car this saturn you speak of?

otherwise i can't give you any more help, sorry.

Clytie 10-31-2004 09:21 PM

i *heart* this thread...

i am now wasted on meds...

<---sick

malarkey 10-31-2004 09:31 PM

drikin wine but i gon barf