ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

Coffee 03-31-2007 06:08 PM

knurly

Pertaining to knuckles.

-Pimp daddy Flash gave dat ho a knurly backhand slap when she back sassed his ass.
-The chimpanzees broke into a knurly four handed dash for the trees when they spotted the bush meat hunters.

xfox 04-01-2007 10:56 PM

knurly knot a problem, if one knits.

Knute knew knitting knock-kneed knickers wouldn't lead to knighthood, knurly, dwelling at the knell.

Marcus Bales 04-02-2007 09:29 AM

knurly - a sailor's breeze, wind blowing faster than 10 knots.

trisherina 04-02-2007 09:46 AM

knurly: Snowboarding lingo for edging ahead of another in the singles lift line.

"Hey, I did a knurly and got on the quad chair for first tracks!"

12"razormix 04-02-2007 10:09 AM

AMURNY LATE, A'KNURLY!!! Angus exclaimed when he realized that his train had left w'oot 'im

Brynn 04-02-2007 10:18 AM

knurly - v.(slang) to pull or tear a muscle reaching for something inherently unreachable.

"Oh my," said Blanche, ruefully rubbing her injured vanity, "I think I just popped a knurly!"

funkytuba 04-03-2007 01:24 AM

knurly - to catch and nearly break one's pinky toe on a small screaming child's toy while walking through the house at 2am getting milk for said child, leaving said toe bruised and painful for several days

daverbee 04-03-2007 09:18 AM

^^^
The voice of experience wins every time.

dinzdale 04-03-2007 10:25 AM

knurly n.

A deviant Scottish sexual practice, whereby a burly scotswoman puts her partner under her arm and performs felatio with all the highland gusto of a bagpipe player.

Marcus Bales 04-04-2007 06:50 AM

knurly - a tightly formed lozenge-like slipperiness of snot that suddenly drains from a sinus and slides onto the back of your tongue; also the sound made when the lozenge dislodges, or when it is expectorated.

xfox 04-06-2007 10:08 PM

knurly the lumpy way a wine tasting party makes you feel.

Marcus Bales 04-08-2007 02:59 PM

knurly - late

For some rounds of the Dictionary Game we have an early judge, and for some rounds we have a knurly judge.

lostsadie 04-08-2007 04:22 PM

Monday is judgement day...so speaks this knurly judge

lostsadie 04-09-2007 11:04 PM

First The not so strait forward pseudo reality award goes to the game Balderdash for:

Knurly: Dwarfish

Note: This is not the same definition as the one on dictionary.com so I will not continue to use Balderdash to define my words, because as well as the definitions being a bit off the words are also out of order.

Marcus Bales receives the impatient multiplicity award for:

Knurly - the quality of being hard to pick up, as a fragment of wood in shag carpeting with a vacuum cleaner, or a Nolan sister in a bar with a Dinz. (I loved this one)

and

knurly - a sailor's breeze, wind blowing faster than 10 knots

and

knurly - a tightly formed lozenge-like slipperiness of snot that suddenly drains from a sinus and slides onto the back of your tongue; also the sound made when the lozenge dislodges, or when it is expectorated.(also a winner)

and

knurly - late

For some rounds of the Dictionary Game we have an early judge, and for some rounds we have a knurly judge.

***Marcus I just can't let you win, I can't deny other judges the pleasure of all of your entries, I hope you understand...

Daverbee wins the God I wish I had paid attention in Scottish Brogue class and a new boogie board for:

Knurly

Old Scots term for something really, really cool.

Ewan! Did ye see wha' Angus hae duin? I werena catchin' aesome waff so I paidelt back inta shuir. The great bastart caught hissel a quite knurly waff the meenit me feet hit tha strand!

T.I.P. and Coffee tie for the rough em up wit the knuckles award( particularly like pimp daddy Flash)

T.I.P.
knurly (adj.) - tending to become rough and convoluted because of repeated exposure to the elements.

Coffee:

knurly

Pertaining to knuckles.

-Pimp daddy Flash gave dat ho a knurly backhand slap when she back sassed his ass.
-The chimpanzees broke into a knurly four handed dash for the trees when they spotted the bush meat hunters.

xfox is knighted in the knell for knowing knights kneed knitted knickers and an extra lumpy bottle of wine to knit a case for:

knurly knot a problem, if one knits.

Knute knew knitting knock-kneed knickers wouldn't lead to knighthood, knurly, dwelling at the knell.

knurly the lumpy way a wine tasting party makes you feel.

Trisharina wins the need for speed award and a new pair of pink fuzzy gloves with:

knurly: Snowboarding lingo for edging ahead of another in the singles lift line.

"Hey, I did a knurly and got on the quad chair for first tracks!"

12"razormix is awarded a sequined pocket watch and the last train home, now I gotta walk award for:

AMURNY LATE, A'KNURLY!!! Angus exclaimed when he realized that his train had left w'oot 'im

Brynn gets the spa treatment and the buckwheat pillow of the month infused with the scent of Blanche's choice for:

knurly - v.(slang) to pull or tear a muscle reaching for something inherently unreachable.

"Oh my," said Blanche, ruefully rubbing her injured vanity, "I think I just popped a knurly!"

funkytuba breaks the judges heart for the toe and the child and so receives a lovely pair of steel toed house slippers and second place for:

knurly - to catch and nearly break one's pinky toe on a small screaming child's toy while walking through the house at 2am getting milk for said child, leaving said toe bruised and painful for several days

Dinzdale with the remarkably racy and nightmare producing:

knurly n.

A deviant Scottish sexual practice, whereby a burly scotswoman puts her partner under her arm and performs felatio with all the highland gusto of a bagpipe player.

Wins first place and the duty...no honor of choosing the next word for making this knurly judge chuckle and blush.

trisherina 04-10-2007 12:30 AM

^^^I was thinking just the other day on the way to work that since this round I can never again look at a bagpipe player without that image burning behind my eyes.