ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   gives you a happy (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9399)

Stephi_B 08-06-2007 01:00 PM

Mosaics made of words, cats, zeitgeist, ... give me a happy :)

lukkucairi 08-06-2007 01:59 PM

oh god, this gives me such a happy:

it restores my faith in humanity that such a thing exists.

Frieda 08-06-2007 03:26 PM

ooh toilet pic! :)

Frieda 08-06-2007 04:18 PM

chocolates so dark that they makes your tongue blister :)

Tunesmith 08-06-2007 10:00 PM

While sitting on the bus this afternoon, I was listening to "Chromakey Dreamcoat", by Boards of Canada. Across from me, a man slouched in the seat, looking like he was on the verge of collapse. As the song's phrases progressed, he started to fall asleep, until his head was down against his chest. Jolted, he woke back up, raised his head, and then promptly fell asleep again. Across the bus, eight pairs of eyes, including my own, watched his head fall and rise as he drifted in and out of consciousness.

and I realized that just like the ambient sounds, the people on the bus were completing a cycle.

and that beautiful, perfect parity gave me a sort of inspirational happy.

It makes me want to write some poetry, or something. :)

brightpearl 08-07-2007 01:07 AM

^I always applaud the effort to write poetry, but be warned that should you try to capture that sort of experience perfectly, you'll be in the inspiration/futility thread in no time.

Alas!

But that's what makes the experience so cool. And the nice thing is, from now on, when you read a poem that touches it a little, rings a little bell, you'll enjoy poetry all the more.

Jack Flanders 08-07-2007 01:25 AM

I'm still staying with my mom and earlier today, I was doing some internet scanning and she wandered in to sit with me. She sat next to me and asked to see some pretty pictures. So I showed her some of the Ze Board Photos. You guys rock!!! She loved them. Thanks!! :)

Jaime 08-07-2007 02:56 AM

Cookie Monster has brought me much joy tonight.

T.I.P. 08-07-2007 06:58 AM

^ that single-handedly saved me from an otherwise catastrophic morning !!

Tunesmith 08-07-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 357546)
at lunchtime today i personally saw quentin tarantinoes swerve his car & caravan into a man on a bicycle then drive over a bollard nearly knocking over two little old ladies so at the lights i went right up to him and gave him a piece of my mind but then we got talking and soon became friends and he's offered me a part in his latest film get biscuits vol.1

:D

auntie aubrey 08-07-2007 06:45 PM

^^ that cookie monster clip gave me a huge happy.

i'm about to go out with the love of my life for our weekly date night. fajitas and salsa and chihuahua cheese dip with jalapeņos on the side! mmmmmmmmmmmmm. weekly happy.

Odbe 08-08-2007 03:58 AM

Chihuahua cheese? :eek:

auntie aubrey 08-08-2007 11:57 AM

they have tiny teats. you have to milk them very carefully.

brightpearl 08-08-2007 12:06 PM

^better than this:

in other gives happies news, lukku's duck has far surpassed even my wildest duckly dreams.

Send feathers!! Right now!!

auntie aubrey 08-08-2007 12:22 PM

how will that be transported?