ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Frank (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11418)

Red2 05-05-2007 02:59 AM

Frank

Just to let you know right off this Dream Maker is probably the Mopeder from ICQ or the anon that is ripping ICQ apart. I can't prove that but I have my suspecions. This is what he does. Is is probably the person that complained about Duke because he hates Duke.

:: nope - it was folks from this board

Second. I want to say that I am very disappointed. All the users that came here from ICQ came here because I pointed them in this direction. I did this because I watched this board for a while and thought it was a good place to come where we would be welcomed not censored.

:: that was your mistake. i will certainly censor if it comes down to it. you seem to think free speech means you have the right to capitalize on other people's publishing platforms. not true. you can't write whatever you want in the NYTimes Op Ed (that's a newspaper) or the classified section for that matter. you can however say whatever you want in a forum that you control. that's what i suggest you do...maybe call it "everyone's a ***** except for me".

I understand that you want to keep your board a civil place for your users to come. That is what we wanted as well. But to ban people because they have strong opinions is just wrong.

:: i don't think so. the loonies shout the loudest. can't wait for the racists to show up!

Not only did you ban Duke because he was posting more than you felt he should, you closed an entire forum (CE) off to all users including your regulars. Is that fair to them? No. Why ban someone for having an opinion when they offend someone when there is an ignore function available.

:: because casual users/ guests see everything...think of a ban as a universal ignore function and you might feel better.

You banned duke because some complained about him. Well Why didnt you just suggest to them that they put him on ignore? What about all the other people that wanted to read his threads. That wanted to debate with him? Im not just talking about the new comers here I am also talking about the regulars here. I am sure there are some that would like to talk to Duke and debate with him. you banned a man that speaks his mind. He can be colorful at times but he is a good man with a good heart. I was wrong about this board.

:: yes you were.

To all those nice people I have met here thanks for having us and sorry we cant stay but I for one will not stay at a place that will ban me for using freedom of speech. The fact of the matter is Frank can't handle us or the truth.

:: right....i can't handle the truth. i saw that movie. that guy was crazy too.

apparently not only do sticks and stone hurt him but words do as well.

:: of course they do. but yours don't.

you guys have a great time. I am sure this board will return to it previous dull self within a few days. Take care all. BTW Frank you can Ban me now. and I know you will be deleting this thread so that no one can see it. Thats your right. :o

:: no problem - i see that you are organizing a "let's get banned from the zefrank forum day" on ICQ. let me help you with that.

priceyfatprude 05-05-2007 03:11 AM

http://www.forumforfree.com

also

Brynn 05-05-2007 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red2 (Post 342105)
Just to let you know right off this Dream Maker is probably the Mopeder from ICQ or the blah blah why ban someone for blah blah blah they offend someone blah blah blah duke blah blah blah some complained blah blah Why didnt you just suggest to them What about all the other people blah blah blah Im not just talking about the blah blah blah I am sure blah blah blah you banned a man that blah blah blah He can be blah blah blah but he is blah blah blah The fact of the matter is blah blah blah sticks and stone I am sure blah blah blah Ban me blah blah blah and I know blah blah ginger. :o

nowhereman 05-05-2007 03:25 AM

LoL

Well said Red. Way to go!!!

Ya know, if I knew I was walking into a massage parlor I would have ran as fast I could the other direction. I'd say some just have over inflated opinions of themselves. Time to move onward and upward. rotflmao :D

:: massage parlor...circle jerk, massage parlor...circle jerk. hmmm...i'll stick with massage.

Red2 05-05-2007 03:26 AM

Brynn

Nice:D

Red2 05-05-2007 03:26 AM

Nowhereman

I totally agree :D

Brynn 05-05-2007 03:32 AM

kjh62 05-05-2007 03:45 AM

Yeah

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowhereman (Post 342111)
Well said Red. Way to go!!!

I'd say some just have over inflated opinions of themselves. :D

You are certainly one of them, ya big dork.

Well, it's been fun, all. Sorry if we upset the delicate balance of your board. I guess that's what happens when two groups of crazy people meet head on.

P.S. There's nothing I find funnier than a bunny with a pancake on his head. Ok, maybe a bunny sitting on a pancake. I'll have to sleep on that one.

Red2 05-05-2007 03:48 AM

Kent

Hey there Mr. Sorry it isnt working out here for us. and sorry to the entire board for upsetting you.

kjh62 05-05-2007 03:54 AM

Red

I'm not upset. I was just having a little fun with all this foolishness. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Night!

Red2 05-05-2007 03:55 AM

Kent

No I didn't think you were upset I just wanted to tell you im sorry. thats all Sweetie.

kjh62 05-05-2007 04:04 AM

Red

No need to be sorry. It's just a message board; pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Later! : )

Red2 05-05-2007 04:08 AM

Kent

Night ol Pal. see ya on the flip side. :D

zefrank 05-05-2007 08:10 AM

http://icq.com/boards/view_messages....pic_id=2180075

bunch of trolls.

Anna 05-05-2007 08:26 AM