ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Will Anyone Admit..... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=256)

rmr 10-10-2002 12:57 AM

Will Anyone Admit.....

that they watch that show the Bachelor? I know it's soooooo bad, but I can't help but watch it. It's like watching a train wreck. I just wonder where they find these woman? It's just so pathetic for them.

As much as I think it's awful, I can't seem to turn it off!! Will anyone admit they watch it too!!!!!

red 10-10-2002 11:55 AM

I've never even heard of this show. When is it on? Is it on network tv?

bealeblues 10-10-2002 12:03 PM

i haven't heard of it either, but i will admit that i have been caught watching the anna nicole show.... (the shame is mine)

aprilpam 10-10-2002 12:40 PM

I've also watched Anna Nicole....... it's like watching a train wreck; you don't want to look, but you just can't help it.

red 10-10-2002 03:47 PM

anna

This show is terrible. I've tried to watch it three times and it just makes me cringe. She is either really, really stupid or on heavy drugs.
I thought The Osbournes were funny. Anna is just dumb.

zenbabe 10-10-2002 06:21 PM

hehehehee

Ok, I am a dork, but I am in a pool for the bachelor show. I have $10 in but if Gwen gets picked, I win $200!!!!!!

:D

Reg Barkley 10-10-2002 06:33 PM

-

Ms. M 10-10-2002 11:10 PM

Oh God... okay, yes dammit! I watch The Bachelor! I can't help myself, those people are nuts! Do they sob uncontrollably over this man because of the TV cameras? Do they honestly believe they are in love with him, or do they just want the ring?! How many of them have Actress listed as their occupation? Do they actually do sanity tests on these people before they allow them to play with others? Questions, questions, I have soooo many questions!

red 10-10-2002 11:46 PM

Bachelor

So is the show a stupid show?
Is it on netowrk tv? What day is it on?

(edited to make sense):rolleyes:

rmr 10-11-2002 01:46 AM

ok it's on on wednesday's at 8:00pm central time on ABC. It's addicting. I just want to know where the hell they get these girls?

I wish they wouldn't have picked some girls like me. You know the smokers, the drinkers, the ones that would probably already "accidently" slept with him because they did too many shots the night before. Now I think that would add a little more spice to the show don't you. Crap I'd probably "accidently" sleep with him and then get booted off the show.

AllegroNg 10-13-2002 11:39 PM

I just watched the Anna Nichole show, but please don't tell anyone!:o

She truly should be beaten brutally with a dead trout!!!!

red 10-14-2002 11:10 AM

Isn't that cruel to the trout?

AllegroNg 10-14-2002 12:51 PM

Ah.. see, the trout is already dead. This may be because the trout watched Anna Nichole, or married her.

bri 10-14-2002 07:54 PM

I admit to catching some of The Anna Nicole Show, and my buddy Nick at nicksthings.com said it best:

The show is not funny in the same way The Osbournes makes you laugh with their quirks and wacky antics – you’re not necessarily laughing at the Osbourne family, who are often unwittingly funny, but you’re laughing with them. Watching Anna Nicole Smith is funny like watching someone on crutches slip in a pile of cow dung would be humorous ... Anna Nicole Smith, now 200 pounds over weight, with an obvious eating problem, is shown hopped up on pills (to combat depression, so the story goes), slurring her words and barely keeping balance on her feet. Two words can best describe what I saw: frightening and sad.

zenbabe 10-16-2002 05:54 PM

GO GWEN! GO GWEN! GO GWEN! GO GWEN!

woo hoo, I am going to a bachlor "the show" party tonight. It is going to be over at my gay friends house, they are the best to party with!!!!:D

You know the food is going to rock!