ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thread Killers Thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=1715)

Large Marge 01-08-2005 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deviate
F*CK OFF. .

Oh, my virgin ears! :eek:

Hyakujo's Fox 01-08-2005 12:40 PM

Ok thread, you asked for it...

Deviate 01-08-2005 05:01 PM

oh no! you attacked the thread with - a competitive English cleaning crew?

i will attack those of you with alcohol who blatantly attempt to kill my precious thread, which was originally created as a place that NO PERSON could kill, therefore bringing confidence to those labeled previously as thread killers. they could come here and post without the worry of killing the thread.

and now you work maliciously to do the thread harm? after all it's done for you? fie on you!

Large Marge 01-09-2005 07:35 AM

Quote:

i will attack those of you with alcohol who blatantly attempt to kill my precious thread, which was originally created as a place that NO PERSON could kill, therefore bringing confidence to those labeled previously as thread killers. they could come here and post without the worry of killing the thread.

and now you work maliciously to do the thread harm? after all it's done for you? fie on you!

Go ahead.

Attack me with alcohol.

See if I care.

Hyakujo's Fox 01-09-2005 11:34 AM

Quote:

Well that ^^^^ is surely the most blatant attempt yet to kill this thread.

And they're not a competitive English cleaning crew, they're a German band (that presumbaly sound as good as they look).

trisherina 01-09-2005 04:31 PM

How can you say you weren't trying to kill the thread, then? It's well known that Germans are uniquely bellicose. Especially with their music. Gott im Himmel! Look at this poor girl about to meet her Maker at the height of Oktoberfest:

Large Marge 01-09-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
How can you say you weren't trying to kill the thread, then? It's well known that Germans are uniquely bellicose. Especially with their music. Gott im Himmel! Look at this poor girl about to meet her Maker at the height of Oktoberfest:

ew.

trisherina 01-12-2005 05:31 PM

Even so, it is not your time yet, little thread.

Large Marge 01-13-2005 05:05 AM

no. wake up little thread.

Deviate 01-14-2005 12:02 AM

i wanna know who sent me this message in response to a post in this thread, 'cause it really shoots my boots.

you're amazing. I'm nearly speechless. I wish I could say more...but I can't.

more than likely it's sarcastic, but hell, i'll take the warmth where i can get it. it's f*cking freezing here.

Large Marge 01-14-2005 04:19 AM

Quote:

i wanna know who sent me this message in response to a post in this thread, 'cause it really shoots my boots.

you're amazing. I'm nearly speechless. I wish I could say more...but I can't.

more than likely it's sarcastic, but hell, i'll take the warmth where i can get it. it's f*cking freezing here.

Uh, yeah, I'd say that's sarcasm.

Stop reading those!

zenbabe 01-14-2005 04:35 AM

:rolleyes:

Large Marge 01-15-2005 06:56 AM

;)

Deviate 01-15-2005 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Large Marge
Stop reading those!

i'm not going to - i like the comments feature and will continue to view it on a not frequent but semi regular basis.

pfft.

Large Marge 01-15-2005 07:11 AM

Quote:

i'm not going to - i like the comments feature and will continue to view it on a not frequent but semi regular basis.

pfft.

Whatever makes you happy.