ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thread Killers Thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=1715)

Brynn 06-13-2005 01:52 AM

venusupnorth 06-13-2005 01:58 AM

Brynn 06-13-2005 02:15 AM

Not so fast....

:D Okay, this is the next step.
Now let's just get into a very exclusive conversation in which no one else is welcome about a topic that no one can stomach - religion always works nicely, for instance.
Deviate will be a problem, of course, because he's been invested since 2003 and will employ a very effective campaign of random remarks and images. That means we'll really have to get aggressive and start posting lengthy tracts about the Jehovah's Witness organization.

Then of course, there's good ol' Craig. Nothing fazes him. He will be checking in. The only way to deal with that is for each of us to post continually around the clock. We can go in shifts, and might possibly be able to block any other attempts to post here. I can quit my job, and I'm sure you can find somebody nice to settle down and support you as well.

Let's see. Since it's 6:43 where I am, so I'll do my best for the next hour. We are going out to eat after that at a new Thai restaurant that just opened down the block, so I'm afraid that you will need to stay here for the rest of the evening. I can pick it up when I get back.
Start stocking up on no doze. We will kill this thread. You've gotta believe.
I feel confident that if we keep this up for the next two years, victory will be OURS!~!

venusupnorth 06-13-2005 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn
:D Okay, this is the next step.
Now let's just get into a very exclusive conversation in which no one else is welcome about a topic that no one can stomach - religion always works nicely, for instance.
Deviate will be a problem, of course, because he's been invested since 2003 and will employ a very effective campaign of random remarks and images. That means we'll really have to get aggressive and start posting lengthy tracts about the Jehovah's Witness organization.

Then of course, there's good ol' Craig. Nothing fazes him. He will be checking in. The only way to deal with that is for each of us to post continually around the clock. We can go in shifts, and might possibly be able to block any other attempts to post here. I can quit my job, and I'm sure you can find somebody nice to settle down and support you as well.

Let's see. Since it's 6:43 where I am, so I'll do my best for the next hour. We are going out to eat after that at a new Thai restaurant that just opened down the block, so I'm afraid that you will need to stay here for the rest of the evening. I can pick it up when I get back.
Start stocking up on no doze. We will kill this thread. You've gotta believe.
I feel confident that if we keep this up for the next two years, victory will be OURS!~!

If you keep going on like that Brynn you might turn me into a lesbian that is totally willing to support your purpose! So how do we close the place down???!

zenbabe 06-13-2005 02:48 AM

PENIS

topcat 06-13-2005 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenbabe
PENIS

that will keep deviate away

venusupnorth 06-13-2005 03:16 AM

The place is closed down because of Penis!

Get Out!

craig johnston 06-13-2005 08:46 AM

i'm not cleaning that up! eugh!

topcat 06-13-2005 12:31 PM

[quote=craig johnston]

i'm not cleaning that up! eugh!
[/QUO

yeah right.

joppa.gal 06-13-2005 03:50 PM

"My ears just started tingling..............."

Coffee 06-14-2005 02:19 AM

My penis started tingling...maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it here.
I'll be back soon (I was about to say shortly...but that would be misleading) with a picture of my penis.
Don't post anything here till then.

joppa.gal 06-14-2005 03:36 AM

"Well, gee, now MY ears are tinglin' !!"

Deviate 06-14-2005 06:00 AM

i'm not a fan of penis.

though, i do love dick.

joppa.gal 06-14-2005 11:57 AM

"I knew you'd finally come to your senses!"

craig johnston 06-14-2005 03:07 PM

GET OUT OF HERE!