- today is furniture shopping day AT LAST
- through working myself half to death, I wangled six days off
- my Ratfamily
- the fabulous weather
- diversity, incredible, wonderful, miraculous diversity
I am grateful that I can give a piece of my mind and still have some left.
5th, 6th and 7th chances
friends that find a way to deal with me
knowing i only have 3 weeks until i see my family
my boss that considers me one of the boys
weeks that go by fast
mr. peterson who is so happy right now
You can't see the sparkly thread all that well, but I am so glad they arrived today. One grey, one taupe, one black, French gloves all with silver or gold thread interwoven, and all for ten bucks. Smelling like the inside of somebody's old trunk, and I'm going to wear them all winter to drive to work and back. I'm grateful for the mood boost.
having a job to go to (this month anyway)
my best friend K
my monkey friends, 'specially those who can keep secrets
john mayer's voice
-the christmas season
-friends who tell you they have a girlfriend before you develop a mad crush on them
-my rotten sister Leah...life wouldnt be the same without her!
my new bed! that I bound out of refreshed in the morning :D (well, as refreshed as one can be on a workday morning... :p )
surviving another anniversary of my 29th birthday... ;)
still being able to remember how Schroeder felt and sounded
still having sweet little black kitties to hang out with :)
- the virus that chose to infect ratlet, giving us a day at home tomorrow
-the giant duvet that warms me even when it's this cold
-knowing what I know
-growing older with someone
- it's FRIDAY!!!! :D
- my sweet mom. :)
- my great boss & coworkers :D
- looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow as loooooong as I want! :D
- good memories. :)
+people that can calm you down by just looking at you
+enjoying my job, stress and all
+being held on cold nights and even waking up too hot from their body heat
+friends who can give advice without telling you exactly what to do
+people who suprise you with their support
+being close to my sisters
+my parents raising us their own way and teaching us to love
+Jeff and Dane
+how children speak their mind
edited to follow the rules and post at least 5 things:
1. thankful for right this second. the night was complete shit but now things have turned around. i wonder why...
2. for copious amounts of grey goose to keep me from being a complete jackass in the last 3 hours
3. for the most beautiful girl in the whole world. lil'beale too.....
4. for not dreading going to work in the morning even though i'm an ass in the morning
5. and for looking forward to 5 when i can finally be the me i want to be that i can't necessarily be until then
1. My big warm dog sleeping against my back or on my feet at night.
2. The heater in my car that allows me to stop driving with my hands in my sleeves after about 15 minutes.
3. Tomorrow being payday
4. Country drives 3 minutes from home
5. Wildlife, hawks, deer, rabbits, possums, that I see (at least one) of almost daily.
My job(even tho it is a job)
- things somehow always working out, if only by a hair's breadth
- finally. finally! :D
- the universe listened. :)
- sweetness, kindness, gentleness, funnyness, and everything else I asked for.
- exquisite small things.
|All times are GMT -3. The time now is 08:51 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.