I've been a bit down lately (agh, the holidays'll do it every year) so this is good for me:
I'm grateful for:
the babies in my family
the job that I love, so much so that I'm almost at a loss while on vacation
winter (really) and thus my radiator
being alone sometimes - it's good to know I can do it, even if it feels darned lonely at first
I am grateful for
-enough monery to Christmas shop today.
-starting Christmas shopping today
-a car that works
-two kids home and safe
-coffee that should be ready right now
I am grateful for
my dressing gown
not having much work anyway
that my cold will be gone for weekend
- work actually phoning ME to say, don't come in, forget it, it's all taken care of... how exactly did I come to deserve these people?
- Miss Rat's "comedy network"
- at some point it'll either get better, or I'll die
- Kleenex Ultra
- custom made earrings arriving in the mail
- my new ugly top
- fitting into my shoe again!
- warp mints
- knowing somehow that the fact trisherina is joking is a sign that she actually will get better
- ditto on the big brown eyes :p
- nice coworkers
- nice monkeys :D
- two more nights & one day to get it done!
i said gateful
- my christmas presents
- being able to fit into my shoe
- the board up & running
i am ever-so gratelful for...
it is for these that i am ever grateful
and no, i am not rich, like i have to tell my friends over and over. they think i'm rich just because i eat a lot of food and i'm not on food stamps and that i have all the above
- thunderstorms that happen while you're inside
- thunderstorms in general
- the cold seems to be staying at a low-snot level (prolly thanks to all the sleeping I've been able to do due to being unemployed...)
- my ex-boss's kindness
- wonderful Christmas memories made this year
- having enough beads to make some really kick-ass jewelry to sell :D
• California Overnight courier service
• The project is finally done
• pooh bear references
• christmas dinner
• my mom
• the board is back
• funny messages
• this funny book
. . .1 Year Wedding Anniversaries
. . .being just as in love, if not more, than the day we met
-work meetings where I am pulled aside and told that I am going to go far
-kids returning to school
- everything I'd ever hoped for, and more...
- mom's NEW CAR!!! :D (see attachment)
- settling into the job... not kicking and screaming as much... ;) :o
- only 2 more wake-ups 'til it's the weekend again :)
|All times are GMT -3. The time now is 05:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.