easy to please
you with sparkling blue eyes
brown sunkissed hair falling into your face
arms around me your fingers tangled in mine
falling asleep together
My cat lying on my keyboard demanding some attention.
Watching a movie with my son and laughing alot.
Waking up in a great mood and watching the birds outside my window.
It's the simple things that make me happy :)
- clytie got her man! :) :) :)
- my kind "landlady", her great boys, and her light-as-air zucchini pancakes *drool*
- the sweet little blue fishie... awwwww...
- my wonderful supportive cuddly guy :o
- Monk! I can finally watch MONK! :D
inside jokes :D
my best friend; hes there when i need him
*j* who always knows the right thing to say
my drop dead gorgeous brother; what am i gonna do without you?
sing signing with my sister
My best friend who just moved to Texas for school.
The kisses from my chocolate lab, Bailey.
Naps in the middle of the day.
- "force quit"
- Double Rainbow Double Chocolate ice cream
- cats with green eyes
pfp... you rock my world!
raindbows after ugly black storms
college in the fall
-Finding a $20 bill I forgot in my winter coat pocket, right after paying a big bill at the bank today today :)
-Getting kind words from a friend that has always given unconditonally, she always knows what to say.
- people who are gracious, kind and forgiving despite being picked on by people whose qualities in that area could use improvement
- ripe peaches
- my practical, wise and funny guy
- *such* a good cup of coffee today! :eek:
- exercise built into daily life and therefore unavoidable :rolleyes:
- warm sun and cool breeze :)
those fourteen flights of stairs every morning that make my thighs burn
a bad jury verdict that came in today - all things work to the good
working with Christi
music rehearsal tomorrow night
that speeding ticket, dammit
one of the two cars passed the smog test at least
Hel, I'm grateful that I have two cars
a new flowered skirt
my 14 year old tiger lily daughter - just wait, she's going to grow up to be so valiant! Valiant and passionate and unstoppable and unquenchable.
trisherine's November nasturtiums
I'm not Ann Coulter.
salt, garlic, balsamic vinegar, lemons
healthy puppy-boys that give me delicious hugs at random moments
- my brother - who is moving to my neighbourhood, half a mile down the road - yay!
- this message board, i.e. all of you - helped me out in moments of loneliness and sadness
- ze - his sense of humour, which initially drew me here, amongst other things
aaaaw, thanks brynn.
|All times are GMT -3. The time now is 04:37 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.