ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

dinzdale 04-25-2006 03:28 PM

Gadoid n.

1. Pertaining to or resembling one or more gads.
2. Inflammation of the gads.
3. Gadish-like attributes.

First OED reference 1827
The Ballad of Nelson's Cox - Rambling Sid Rumpole
Now Hardy was holding
in both hands, his lamp,
as the Coxswain of Nelson
checked parts that were damp.
Twas then that they saw her,
her naked skin white.
And blood filled their gadoids
that swelled with delight.

kaskeens 04-25-2006 07:37 PM

Gadoid

Gadoid-The painful growth that eminates from the root of the hemerroid, Chuck's gadoids caused him so much pain he had to sit on an inflateable pillow

daverbee 04-25-2006 07:44 PM

Judging tomorrow night whenever I get a circular touit.

xfox 04-25-2006 11:14 PM

gadoid any removal of food for thought.

Bad commercial advertisements gadonize TV, or Google, leaving nothing to the imagination.

funkytuba 04-26-2006 05:54 AM

gadoid - common term for a resident of Gadsden, AL

Davebob said, "Them there gadoids thought they could beat us up in the Alabama/Florida High School State Grudge Match but our Jacksonvillites smacked 'em proper, yessir."

Madmack 04-26-2006 02:15 PM

Gadoid n
Matter ejected from a blocked and heavily infected face pore, that attaches itself to the bathroom mirror.

After running out of tape, Harold went into the bathroom, peeled a couple of the more maliable gadoids from the mirror and used them wrap up Aunt Jerry's birthday present

Marcus Bales 04-26-2006 05:25 PM

gadoid - a faint gulping sound produced by people swallowing the acid reflux caused by reading Madmack's definition.

Brynn 04-26-2006 05:57 PM

gadoid - one who gapes openly at celebrities in restaurants, trying to make eye-to-eye contact with them, reading their lips - culminating in a request for an autograph during dessert.

daverbee 04-26-2006 11:11 PM

gadoid of, resembling or pertaining to the cod

Coffee wins.

Challenge us, Espresso!

Coffee 04-26-2006 11:55 PM

Then a challenge it shall be.

I give you a NEW WORD. Never been used, not in the history of man or woman kind (edit...monkeys however may have some claim to it.)

This is not tired rehashing and redefining of an old word....but rather, I'm making up this word, and YOU shall define it. And I shall decide which definition best fits the spirit of the NEW WORD.

This is for real folks...the act of creation...something primal/eviceral i think...reaching into my lizard center...reaching.

The WORD...is....grrrrr......straiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

Oook.

The new word is
Oook.

12"razormix 04-27-2006 04:33 AM

oook, n.

Kurgan for food ( from the fifth to third millennia BC, the word evolved from its original meaning 'dead animal' to mean 'food', as well as 'eat' )

Marcus Bales 04-27-2006 11:43 AM

oook -- A person who, though on vacation with plenty of time to be wittily whimsical and capricious in handing out awards to colleagues starved for recognition, cannot be bothered.

Marcus Bales 04-27-2006 11:50 AM

oook -- The ejaculation some guys make when reaching into their lizard center: "Oook!"

xfox 04-27-2006 04:41 PM

oook (N[ew]) exclaimation superceding and combining expressions in the height of excitment for something remarkable to replace words like awesome, cool, wow, hooray, steamin', unbelieveable, rockin', etc. Used most effectively in a chorus of voices, but serves perfectly ok on paper or pixels. Can be capitalized, OOOK, for added emphasis.

Triple ok! new word, new word, new word, oook!

dinzdale 04-27-2006 04:50 PM

oook exclam.

Sound emitted by a lady on forceful contact of a penis against her apsopelix q.v

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinzdale
Apsopelix n. Med. Anat.

The proper name for the taint, that little part that seperates bumhole from vadge. Originally named after the Appian Way it was mentioned by Pliny, where his girlfriend Vulva Maxima throws him off the bed after the following:-

"Penis mei surprisumest bellendium apsopelix bammendum"

lit. "My willy's bell-end was surprised when it bammed into her diver's chinrest"