ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Do you ever think of ppl on this board *away* from the board? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4372)

brightpearl 07-09-2007 06:44 PM

I took my kiddo to a wildlife park today. The rhinoceroses made me think of me.

The giraffes made me think of CJ. There was even a sweet bebe one.

One of the parrots had fruit salad, lukku.

OH, and TIP! There was a toilet that was irretrievably clogged with TP! No offense -- s'your own fault for choosing that user name. :D

The Massai ostriches were decidedly pink around the beaks, and that reminded me of everyone on the flirting thread.

Finally, there was a little antelope thingie that relieved itself with great gusto to my son's utter delight. The brochure says it's called a "dikdik". No one around here came to mind, of course, but a guy I used to work with crossed my mind.

auntie aubrey 07-09-2007 06:56 PM

apparently you went to a sub-par zoo. all the world class zoos feature habitats for long-tailed-ring-necked auntieaubs. which would have made you think of me.

auntie aubrey 07-09-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina (Post 352212)
I was at LUSH yesterday and had to buy some stuff. auntie aubrey would have wanted me to.

i just saw this. the impulse to go, "squeeeee! what did you buy?!" is almost impossible to resist.

priceyfatprude 07-10-2007 12:38 AM

Shaquille O'Neal always always ALWAYS turns into Shaquille O'Beale.

trisherina 07-10-2007 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 352665)
i just saw this. the impulse to go, "squeeeee! what did you buy?!" is almost impossible to resist.

Just a little and a good chunk of -- I can quit anytime. Though I may want to go back for one or two things. :o

l'azizza 07-10-2007 01:26 AM

I play scrabble online. Quite a bit, in fact. The tiles that came up during one game yesterday read "onelife."

auntie aubrey 07-10-2007 11:33 AM

^^ i love the comforter bubble bar. i introduced my cousin to lush last week and made her buy a comforter for her 3 year old. because pink water and bubbles make a happy bath. i have not tried the blonde because, well, non applicable.

please allow me to recommend the olive branch shower gel.

Stephi_B 07-18-2007 08:27 AM

Lately, when I see girls/women of (South) East Asian descent on the street I think: "Is she a hac or isn't she?" Today I already saw two of them!

craig johnston 03-07-2008 05:26 PM

did you give them brynn's phone number?
i always do.

i met a rather hot young chicklet today who told me she
has a horse called perla. various unsavoury images flashed
through my mind involving lazy manfred, 'my lovely horse',
and peryl.

:o

Marcus Bales 03-07-2008 05:30 PM

I htink of somoene whneever I see a disparageable arse.

craig johnston 03-07-2008 05:50 PM

what? every day in the mirror?
;)

Marcus Bales 03-07-2008 05:52 PM

No, every day in the mirror is when I think "Well, at least mine is bigger and better looking than Craig's Johnson".

Veruki 03-07-2008 05:54 PM

My ears are ringing...Marcus stop thinking about me naked!

craig johnston 03-07-2008 05:54 PM

bigger I'll grant you

Marcus Bales 03-07-2008 06:03 PM

I think of Veruki every time I make someone a martini at my volunteer bartender gig at the theater. Naked. I mean, Veruki naked, not me a naked volunteer bartender! Eek!