ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Do you ever think of ppl on this board *away* from the board? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4372)

Brynn 06-04-2005 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa
Gatsby, I read this on Craig's List Best of List and thought of you:

Yes, I just spent the last 8 hours in the library. In a law library. Should the opportunity ever arise for you to go sit in a law library 4 days before law exams commence, don't.

Everyone clapped - and then immediately shooshed each other for clapping.

I still have no idea what anticipatory repudiation is, and my adderall is wearing off and my head hurts.

But yes, I am still winning friends and influencing people and spreading joy wherever I go

ROTFL :D
This perfectly describes the law library at Lewis and Clark!

JesusTitties 06-04-2005 12:40 AM

i think of myself constantly when im away from this board.

venusupnorth 06-04-2005 12:56 AM

Speaking of the devil, I just thought about you when I saw this picture :)

Deviate 06-08-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klynne
I miss NYC, Catbelly, and Coffee and Catbelly. Miss Agent Smith (Agnes), Deviate, Beale, Red, PFP, Willow, and Spicey Jack, and to be all inclusive all of the Vegas Monkeys.

thanks darlin, i miss you too!

madasacutsnake 06-08-2005 12:54 AM

There was a bloke in the city on Monday playing really good banjo.

Yes, I know that's an oxymoron.

xfox 06-09-2005 02:05 PM

In a word, yes.

madasacutsnake 06-10-2005 01:24 AM

Kind of reeks o' Dinz for so many reasons:

Portrait balls-up just nuts
By Toby Forage
June 10, 2005

SHANE Warne's googlies are the talk of the London tabloids, but it's nothing to do with his bowling actions.

Officials at Lord's reportedly called for touch-ups to be made to a portrait of the Australia leg-spin bowler because it displayed "too much of his middle stump", reports The Sun's cricket writer John Etheridge.

Etheridge wrote yesterday: "Artist Fanny Rush was asked to reduce the cricketer's lunchbox before an unveiling at Lord's.

"A few tickles were made to the leg side."

But the MCC has denied it asked for any changes to be down-under.

When asked if adjustments had been made to the lunchbox area, the historic cricket club's art curator Adam Chadwick said: "Absolutely not.

"It's a fun story, but there's no truth in it at all."

Mr Chadwick said the only changes were in Ms Rush's briefs, so to speak, from portraying Warne bowling to having him standing at the top of his run-up, tossing the ball in the air.

Warne, 35, unveiled the portrait on Wednesday (AEST)at Lord's, where it will hang permanently in the Long Room.

The newspaper quoted Fanny as saying: "The MCC wanted (Shane) to look, shall we say, less masculine. It was a toss-up who I was going to offend - Shane or the MCC."

Warne added: "It's a huge honour, but I suppose a few of the members might throw darts at it."

chocodile 08-29-2005 07:47 PM

Every time I see that Wendy's commercial w/the guy & his Ranch Tooth (instead of Sweet Tooth) I think of the Queen of Ranch Dressing, Miss Zennie.

Willow Sylph 08-29-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klynne
I miss NYC, Catbelly, and Coffee and Catbelly. Miss Agent Smith (Agnes), Deviate, Beale, Red, PFP, Willow, and Spicey Jack, and to be all inclusive all of the Vegas Monkeys.

Aaaw. I miss you too. The other day I was going through the phonebook in my old cell phone to put the numbers in my new cell and found all the cell numbers from our Ze meeting in Vegas. It made me miss all you guys. "We will always have Vegas" (in a thick French accent) :)

red 08-29-2005 08:04 PM

everytime I see a pirate, I think of you Klynne! (ti reference)

priceyfatprude 08-30-2005 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocodile
Every time I see that Wendy's commercial w/the guy & his Ranch Tooth (instead of Sweet Tooth) I think of the Queen of Ranch Dressing, Miss Zennie.

Me too.

"DUDE! Just tell your Ranch Tooth to shut up!"

"Ranch?"

Hermione 08-30-2005 02:45 AM

thinking about beales, daisy, and miss daisyblues in LA.

surflugen 08-30-2005 10:24 PM

Everytime I pass the QM on the way to work I think of all who came to the Cali meeting in Long Beach.

madasacutsnake 08-31-2005 12:38 AM

^^

Give that boat a big hello from me.

*remembers some-one who wasn't at all freaked out in the swimming pool*

Klynne 08-31-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red
everytime I see a pirate, I think of you Klynne! (ti reference)

Wow it was a cheesy show. The men looked good :D