ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Audreyvgs 05-13-2004 11:09 AM

Last night Nico and I went armadillo-chasin. He heard it outside the bedroom window and called me and we snuck out with a flashlight.....it wasn't even runnin away (they're fast) and while it was avoiding the flashlight beam, it was eatin! They dig wicked holes and nobody likes em, but this one was bigger than a football, and Nico chased it over to me, and the thing was concentrating on the flashlight so hard that it walked right between my legs! It was so cute!!! Tiny bunny ears stickin up on the top of his head.... I, of course, reached down and touched it. They jump. All it did was walk a little quicker. We tried to get it into a cage to show the Bink before we let it go, but it outsmarted us, and when Nico tried to grab its tail, the thing had some sort of horsepower, cause it just pulled away and ran into some bushes. We followed it around in the bushes for like 10 minutes and it never freaked. We were laughin the whole time, and surprised we didn't wake up the whole neighborhood.

Originally published on the random thread, but who'd see it?

Clytie 05-17-2004 10:50 PM

Alright so I was sitting in church yesterday and the guy said ''You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him ______'' and he told us to say it outloud. So 99% of the congregation said ''drink'' but this one lady behind me said ''dance''
lol:D

masterofNone 05-17-2004 10:55 PM

"lesbian seagull"

sparticle 05-18-2004 01:39 AM

As I was trudging around the Cleveland Zoo, enjoying the entertainment both human and animal, I heard one beleaguered father say to the other:

"Man, you watchin' the kids AGAIN? You been babysittin' like a mothahfvckah!"

funkytuba 05-18-2004 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
As I was trudging around the Cleveland Zoo, enjoying the entertainment both human and animal, I heard one beleaguered father say to the other:

"Man, you watchin' the kids AGAIN? You been babysittin' like a mothahfvckah!"

this made me laugh right now... oh the irony... or is it some kind of baby-daddy thing?

sparticle 05-18-2004 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by funkytuba
this made me laugh right now... oh the irony... or is it some kind of baby-daddy thing?
I think it was both that made it so funny. I mean, it was the Macho 'Hood School Of Babysitting and these guys were keepin' it real, and ain't no mothafvckah better laugh, either. I had to look away because I didn't want them to think I was laughing at them, but it was hysterical. It reminded me of the time many years ago when my husband and one of his buddies started a big macho bragfest about who had changed the shittiest diaper. LMAO!

Willow Sylph 05-18-2004 04:19 PM

I'm still laughing over this....
Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
Oh and a badly filled taco looks appetizing ????

fodder 05-18-2004 04:19 PM

Willow Sylph 05-18-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by masterofNone
"lesbian seagull"
"..come fly with me.... caw! caw! caw!"

btw, MoN - I LOVE that song (pointing at your quote line)

red 05-19-2004 02:27 AM

"I married you for better or worse, but not for nooners"

red 05-19-2004 02:40 AM

"You can just put two in and make a chocolate cake."

priceyfatprude 05-19-2004 03:00 AM

My youngest GBF telling me he's seen my brother on gay.com

Spicy Jack 05-19-2004 03:49 AM

HA..that's how we found one of our friends...well, we always knew, but the farker would never admit it...therefore we were evil about the whole things...as real loving, caring, friends would be. He denied it to our face so many times until we chased him down the block yelling obsenities. Love. It is a beautiful thing.

drshok 05-19-2004 08:05 AM

kettle drums

Question
What are kettle drums called?
Answer
Kettle drums.

weissenflatz 05-19-2004 08:08 AM

Re: kettle drums

Quote:

Originally posted by drshok
Question
What are kettle drums called?