ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   where we leave messages for each other (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7615)

Brynn 01-11-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Bales (Post 373362)

Brynn! My clothes! I need them now! You know what they look like. See above. I have to get to the store!

What the sam hill are you talking about?
Now put your collar back on and git back down in that reinforced basement room before I whip the tar outta you, Spiderboy.

trisherina 01-12-2008 02:00 AM

Unask the question; nobody really wants to know.

brightpearl 01-12-2008 08:49 PM

to me

T.I.P. 01-13-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 374028)
*hopes fervently for one of TIP's stories in which he and Nina meet in Ibiza in a chance encounter and have a brief but passionate affair involving lychee nuts, flaming vehicles, copious amounts of eyeliner, and a harmonium.*
:D
oh please oh please oh please

Actually we babysat her overweight kid in Ibiza - all he was interested in was tv, probably just because it pissed his mum off.

Today I got a really bad haircut from a tatooed punk girl. I am now sitting in a leather armchair, drunk from too much budweiser, after having met a Tibetan activist who strangely enough also saw James gandolfini at the pizza parlor off 7th and ave A this afternoon.

He gave me a look that said: don't even notice i'm here. So i didn't.

brightpearl 01-13-2008 10:22 AM

^I knew you wouldn't let me down. :p

Stephi_B 01-13-2008 11:30 AM

Hey, how's life treating you?
You post so rarely lately - hope you're just too busily roaming about or/and happily occupied out there in the real world.
If you like, PM me once in a while.

Greetings :)

Avalon 01-13-2008 01:28 PM

I was flipping through stations, when oldies popped on..Seals and Croft were playing. I started laughing and said "OOOOOOOOhhh it's the RonPriceBand!!" :p ; that is when I realized you hadn't done a 2008 post yet.

I also remember you when ever I see Tom Cruise..I tend to think of Baha'i as Scientology Lite..I don't know why.
Hope life is treating you well. (You know, we only torture you 'cause you love it.) ;)

zero 01-13-2008 05:10 PM

for Hfox (found during my evening rounds. this wee foxie's about to speak some human-words i'm sure of it)

lukkucairi 01-13-2008 06:32 PM

:mad: I'm not going to fvckken apologize for having fvckken apologized, so you can put that in your pipe and brush your teeth with it :mad:

ceci_n_est_pas_une_toothbrush

12"razormix 01-14-2008 02:45 PM

dear lukkucairi

unfortunately, you have misunderstood the purpose of my post.

:(

Tunesmith 01-14-2008 07:48 PM

for auntie and the other fans:

MST3K RETURNS!!*

*Well, sort of...

lukkucairi 01-14-2008 08:40 PM

dear 12" razormix:

unfortunately you have misunderstood the purpose of my post.

it's all good. you should try the toothbrush sometime :)

auntie aubrey 01-14-2008 09:13 PM

^ i assume your post was intended for me. no one's asking you to apologize for anything.

auntie aubrey 01-14-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunesmith (Post 374268)
for auntie and the other fans:

MST3K RETURNS!!*

i don't know what to make of that. seems interesting, though, to see which original members are on this project, as compared with rifftrax.

if you haven't tried rifftrax yet, i highly recommend it. we've done the pilot episode of lost and the bourne identity. i laughed myself sick, although the format does begin to wear after the first half. which, frankly, was true even of the original MST3K formula.

lukkucairi 01-14-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 374275)
^ i assume your post was intended for me. no one's asking you to apologize for anything.

I KNOW!

*aaahhhhhh*

:rolleyes:

that's why I'm not apologizing!

oh nevermind...