ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   friday in our very own pub thraed (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7953)

Brynn 04-21-2007 04:39 PM

I like that ORG, brightpearl - thanks! I was shocked to find out that there are fifty people from my immediate neighborhood in there, not to mention job listings and events. All signed up I yam.
I could not find Seth. I fell into the pond for a couple of hours though.

This pond's smaller - but it's home.

for CJ:
obviously we have a problem here.

What's the big deal?

I've decided that you can only use the blue icons
:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :eek: :cool:
and on very rare occasions, :( but only because it's close to the blue spectrum.
Those are your favorites, after all, so you really shouldn't complain, okay?
If you'd like to convey :) or any other emotions I'm afraid you'll just have to use combinations of what's within the guidelines.
Under no circumstances are you to use :mad:
There may be occasions that :o could be appropriate for your personal use, but we'll really have to take it on a case by case basis, if that's okay.
If there are any further questions, just ask me and we'll try to work it out.

Tunesmith 04-22-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn (Post 340114)
I like that ORG, brightpearl - thanks! I was shocked to find out that there are fifty people from my immediate neighborhood in there, not to mention job listings and events.

Brynn, there are actually a couple of people on the ORG on my street. For the longest time, I was aware of them, but didn't make any effort to get in touch. Something tells me the whole process of introducing myself might be the teensiest bit difficult, especially because I don't really know the exact addresses:

Me: "Hi! I like Ze Frank! Do you like Ze Frank? Want to be Sports Racer pals?"

New Friend: *slams door*

But earlier in the year, I was in the local Starbucks, waiting in line for my frappuccino, and I heard a woman behind me mention something to her friend about a certain "Show" that was ending on March 17th.

Unfortunately, I didn't ask her about it :(
I got worried we might have a Sports Racer Showdown, or something like that. Trade Power Moves and the like. Show off our knowledge of the "Hello, New Viewer" segments.

...but I knew who would've won. I can reenact Arthur Miller plays with a cellphone, wallet, and paperclip like the best of 'em ;)

craig johnston 04-22-2007 09:04 AM

thanks brynn, i clearly need guidance in this area. it's so hard to
ignore the ;) , but as it causing others distress, i must desist.

:(

brightpearl 04-22-2007 06:10 PM

Dear CJ,
If you'd ever like to respond to one of my posts with :mad:, :p, :D, or :o, that would be all right with me.

Brightpearl

And Brynn, here's a link to the Seth thread over at zefrank.org:
http://www.zefrank.org/project/265/
If it doesn't get you there for some reason, go to "projects" section and click on "The Cavalcade of Seth." You can read more about the history of the project on the other forum.

T.I.P. 04-27-2007 01:28 PM

it's now officially happy hour over here in France.

I'll have a double churchill martini, olive with fourme d'ambert cheese, and have a glass of Saint Emilion brought over to the lovely lady over there.

On second thought make that a single, wouldn't want to lose face during yoga class. :cool: :o

zero 04-27-2007 01:42 PM

:mad: you'll have nothing of the sort. this is a proper pub and you can leave your airs and graces in outside the door.

you'll have two pints of tartan special, two packets of cheese and onion crisps and bloody well enjoy them.

and as for losing face during yoga class - YOGA MY ARSE

brightpearl 04-27-2007 01:49 PM

I'll have a dirty martini, please. Not driving this time, ha ha.

Wow, did you see that girl chuck a whole glass of wine at that guy? Seems kinda harsh, especially coming from someone with mall bangs.

Hey, isn't that dude with the unibrow her boyfriend?

I wonder where he's going with that crowbar.

T.I.P. 04-27-2007 01:54 PM

:D :D

zero 04-27-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 340627)
Hey, isn't that dude with the unibrow her boyfriend?

yes. and he's also our resident rave era-throwback dj. he recreates something of the oldskool rave daze every fiday by playing us his phat bangin tunes from his "mobile disco" (it's a bike). his name is johnston.

brightpearl 04-27-2007 02:02 PM

Man, that was quite a show, wasn't it? Good thing the bouncer ran all three of them out.

Hey, isn't that TIP in the corner snogging with Mall Bangs' hot sister?

He must have sent her a good glass of wine.

T.I.P. 04-27-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 340627)
Wow, did you see that girl chuck a whole glass of wine at that guy? Seems kinda harsh, especially coming from someone with mall bangs.

she obviously couldn't tell a Bordeaux from a Beaujolais :rolleyes:

edit: luckily the sister had class

brightpearl 04-27-2007 02:13 PM

Just remember: Mall Bangs = Cold Duck

edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.I.P. (Post 340634)
luckily the sister had class

I think you meant to say, "huge bazongas."

DiggerDude 04-27-2007 04:05 PM

Yay! Let's get drunk and merry!

daverbee 04-27-2007 04:24 PM

Let's get Mary drunk!

DiggerDude 04-27-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverbee (Post 340644)
Let's get Mary drunk!

Even Better!