ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Frieda 07-11-2004 07:49 PM

a sign on a store window:

"dear bikers and burglars,

please do not place bicycles or bricks onto our "unbreakable" store window.

thank you,

the management"

sparticle 07-11-2004 08:34 PM

Today at the hardware store, there was a huge, LOUD lady wearing pink plastic curlers under a bright print scarf, and she was bossing around a little tiny meek husband who looked afraid she might bite him.

It isn't nice to laugh; for all I know she's a nicer person than I'll ever be, but OMG! PINK plastic curlers, and I mean these were

pink!

priceyfatprude 07-11-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
Today at the hardware store, there was a huge, LOUD lady wearing pink plastic curlers under a bright print scarf, and she was bossing around a little tiny meek husband who looked afraid she might bite him.
I think I just found my Halloween costume for this year.

Pink curlers, ugly ass scarf, big pillow in the back of my pants, maybe even a face mask?

trisherina 07-12-2004 04:17 AM

Rat family went to Spiderman 2 tonight. Otto Octavia gives Peter Parker advice: "If you want to make a woman fall in love with you, feed her poetry." Rat Man leans in close and whispers in my ear:
"There once was a man from Nantucket..."

nycwriters 07-12-2004 12:04 PM

It has to be photoshopped but ...

Clytie 07-12-2004 02:37 PM

a patient insisted that he ordered chocolate pudding and never got it-- only you know he did because you delivered it. everytime he denies recieving it...come to find out...hes skitzo. and the only thing his personalities have in common is chocolate pudding!

Coffee 07-12-2004 04:51 PM

I got an unsolicited fax from a company offering home loan or credit refinancing...it is against the law to send unsolicited faxes. I grit my teath and hope they go away.
I get a second fax from the company 2 days later (today)...this time they called at 6 AM (it is also illegal to telemarket before 8 am reciepients time...although oddly enough their fax lists the call time as 2 days earlier at 1:29 pm...they have their machine set to cover there ass on that score apparently). This time I call the number and get ahold of the "I'm just a dumb receptionist, I can't help you (...also illegal) who forwards me to the "compliance department". The dude there tells me.. "sir, the telemarketing laws don't go into effect till 2005" I argue with him for about 10 seconds, then go online to get "chapter and verse" to quote to him...when I call back an answering machine says that their office is closed. Farkers...but it made me laugh.

So I'm poor enough that I'm thinking of taking them to small claims court for 500 dollars per fax for being such asswipes...that would really make me laugh.

sparticle 07-12-2004 07:01 PM

Do it! Do it!

sparticle 07-12-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by trisherina
Rat family went to Spiderman 2 tonight. Otto Octavia gives Peter Parker advice: "If you want to make a woman fall in love with you, feed her poetry." Rat Man leans in close and whispers in my ear:
"There once was a man from Nantucket..."

OMG! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

sparticle 07-12-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by priceyfatprude
I think I just found my Halloween costume for this year.

Pink curlers, ugly ass scarf, big pillow in the back of my pants, maybe even a face mask?

Don't forget the white ankle socks with big black shoes that look like they were overstock from a Russian department store ca. 1973. Do not shave your legs for at least a month prior to the big night. And you need a floral print cotton housedress with enameled metal snaps. Add a pair of catseye glasses in blue pearl frames with rhinestones and you are the SHIZZLE!

Aphrodite 07-12-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
Don't forget the white ankle socks with big black shoes that look like they were overstock from a Russian department store ca. 1973. Do not shave your legs for at least a month prior to the big night. And you need a floral print cotton housedress with enameled metal snaps. Add a pair of catseye glasses in blue pearl frames with rhinestones and you are the SHIZZLE!
Hey, That's my goin' intu town good close. Yu can't wear that! Then whut'll I wear? Huh?

sparticle 07-12-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Hey, That's my goin' intu town good close. Yu can't wear that! Then whut'll I wear? Huh?
You could borrow my gotchies, but I'm washin' em! Once a year oughta be enough, don'tcha think? Goddamn! Who'd believe it's July again already?

lapietra 07-14-2004 09:52 PM

lapietra 07-14-2004 09:53 PM

nycwriters 07-14-2004 09:57 PM

:eek: