ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

madasacutsnake 11-10-2005 08:20 PM

And speaking of which.

Winner of the Ron (I'd have given it to you but I'm afraid you have posted and run) Price Award goes to Sojourner.

Winner of the Who? Made me Google Award goes to footlong.

Winner of the Wha? Award, as per usual, goes to xfox.

Winner of the Filth Award, as per usual, goes to dinzdale.

I have no idea what daver's on about, France is currently up in flames so that counts drummer boy out and I'm pretty sure you get disqualified for using trademarks so out goes coffee.

Which leaves Marcus in second place with the Charlie Brown Award and

*Trisherina *

with the "I Can't Believe It's Not Favouritism" First Place.

trisherina 11-11-2005 12:24 AM

Ah, yes. Couldn't pick one of the many MUCH BETTER DEFINITIONS, because it was starting to look dangerously like I might complete this next paper ahead of schedule.

All right, all right. The next word:

belemnoid

Marcus Bales 11-11-2005 10:17 AM

Belemnoid - that transitory moment between feeling good about completing all the arrangements for a big party and the annoying realization that you still have to smile and stand and listen to all the boring chatter to come.

dinzdale 11-11-2005 01:36 PM

Belemnoid n. pharm.

A drug of the steroid family that promotes growth and muscle mass. Specifically designed for use in male genitalia enhancement, obtaining it's name from a contraction of "Bell-end" and "Steroid".
Sold in the US under the brand name Gonasterone and Cockmax, it's literature promises to literally " give the impression that you are smuggling a German stormtrooper's helmet in your pants"

lapietra 11-11-2005 03:39 PM

belemnoid -
pron. 'bel-&m-"noid, b&-'lem-
usage: noun

A small black, naturally occurring mole on a woman's face or shoulders or a mark penciled or glued on one of these locations to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty spot, mark, or patch.

Brynn 11-11-2005 06:03 PM

belemnoid - (adj.) from belemnoia,
the fear of beautiful shades of yellow.

dddrum 11-13-2005 05:05 AM

belemnoid adj. - redolent of lemonade

trisherina 11-13-2005 12:32 PM

Shaving with the light off this evening.

xfox 11-14-2005 01:28 AM

belemnoid any one of many prodigious life forms, such as lemmings.

trisherina 11-14-2005 02:21 AM

In memory of Peter Drucker:

Marcus Bales wins the Fast Track award with
that transitory moment between feeling good about completing all the arrangements for a big party and the annoying realization that you still have to smile and stand and listen to all the boring chatter to come.

Brynn wins the Performance Evaluation award with
(adj.) from belemnoia,
the fear of beautiful shades of yellow.

dddrum wins the I know who leaves that stuff in the break room fridge award with
adj. - redolent of lemonade

xfox gets the Recruitment and Retention award for
any one of many prodigious life forms, such as lemmings.

lapietra gets the Strategic Initiative (second place) award for
pron. 'bel-&m-"noid, b&-'lem-
usage: noun

A small black, naturally occurring mole on a woman's face or shoulders or a mark penciled or glued on one of these locations to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty spot, mark, or patch.

I have to give first place and the title of Guru to dinzdale with

A drug of the steroid family that promotes growth and muscle mass. Specifically designed for use in male genitalia enhancement, obtaining it's name from a contraction of "Bell-end" and "Steroid".
Sold in the US under the brand name Gonasterone and Cockmax, it's literature promises to literally " give the impression that you are smuggling a German stormtrooper's helmet in your pants"

Drucker lived to be 95. I bet he would have at least snickered.

Take it, dinzdale!!

dinzdale 11-14-2005 04:35 PM

And who wouldnt

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.. :)

Let's see now, ah yes

juglandin

You heard me.....

dddrum 11-14-2005 05:37 PM

My dart-shaped response:

Juglandin - the first draft of the sequel to Jumanji, in which a group of young schoolgirls find an antique board game, and discover that until one of them wins, their breasts will continue growing ever more enormous. Roman Polanski was originally slated to direct a cast headlined by Lindsey Lohan, Hilary Duff, and Dakota Fanning, but an outraged studio pulled the plug, and the project became Zathura, much to the dismay of sweaty middle aged men everywhere.

lapietra 11-14-2005 05:49 PM

juglandin: \Jug"lan*din\, n. [L. juglans, -andis: cf. F. juglandine.]

The phenomenon of being incarcerated for inappropriately and without invitation fondling the mammary glands (i.e., boobies) of a female adult human.

I love how I can write "boobies" but not "*****". :rolleyes:

Master_Jedi 11-14-2005 06:27 PM

juglandin- the event in which a womens *parts* are so big you the hospital uses them for emergency helicopter landings.

Brynn 11-14-2005 06:37 PM

juglandin' (v.) slang - any activity associated with getting intoxicated at strip bars. Origin of the word traced to the historic sign missing an "n" outside "Jugland-Inn," the motel that not only adjoined the infamous "Jugland" in Scranton, Ohio, but was immortalized in the 1983 William Jefferson film of the same name.