ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Puberty Sucks! (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11080)

Max Headroom 03-06-2007 11:12 PM

Move to Canada

lostsadie 03-06-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finchy
If you ask me, even worse than puberty are ages 19 & 20. You can drive and be drafted and vote, but all of your friends can order a nice glass of wine at dinner and you can't, nor can you celebrate their 21st birthdays with them, nor can you go out to any clubs after 9pm because they won't even let you in. 19 and 20 are definitely the worst.

Or you could move to Memhissippi...here minors(ages 18 to 20 only) are allowed to have a wine cooler or some types beers if purchased by your parents legally. You must be supervised but at least you won't be in trouble.

Age is when someone asks you if you are a Grandmother...and you're not. I was carded last week and this week I'm asked if I'm a grandma...the other day I was told I had "the old look" could someone please explain what the requirements are for "the old look"? Then again I'm not sure I want to know :rolleyes:

Jack Flanders 03-07-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
Maybe an influenza, which looks a lot like a cold (you cough a lot), only you also get some fever and a long spell of malaise and complete drainage of your life force.

I feel all that and then my 12 year old son has this fvckin science project due tomorrow. Yah, I finished it. I hope I get an A. It's not even midnight - hee haa.

l'azizza 03-07-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Maybe an influenza, which looks a lot like a cold (you cough a lot), only you also get some fever and a long spell of malaise and complete drainage of your life force.

hmmm interesting, I always thought flu= nausea/ vomiting.

Jack Flanders 03-07-2007 02:39 AM

Nope - lots of types of flu. :mad:

l'azizza 03-07-2007 02:39 AM

I figured out the answer..

There's respiratory flu and intestinal flu. Must have just been a bad cold, I got the flu vaccine.

Jack, well done on your science project! That's the secret summoning of energy moms seem to have.

LostSadie, I think drinking with your parents is allowed in Tx also. I need to know what were you wearing when you had the old look?

Jack Flanders 03-07-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Maybe an influenza, a long spell of malaise and complete drainage of your life force.

\
Yep - I don't give a shit - can I go back to bed, please?

trisherina 03-07-2007 10:27 AM

I hope the science project wasn't on studying a virus. ;)

lostsadie 03-07-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l'azizza
LostSadie,... I need to know what were you wearing when you had the old look?

It was after work...I have to dress for work

I'm vaugly disturbed that you want to know what I am wearing :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trish
...a long spell of malaise and complete drainage of your life force.

Are you sure that isn't the definition of work?

trisherina 03-08-2007 12:30 AM

By the way, I can't restrain myself from pointing out that gastroenteritis (aka "stomach flu") may be viral or bacterial, but it isn't influenza. Influenza can cause the whole gamut of GI symptoms, but is far more commonly associated with respiratory nastiness, often leading up to pneumonia, which is how flu kills people. If you've ever had a real bout of influenza, you already know how it kills people -- by making them wish themselves dead over and over for days on end every time they wake up.

Jack Flanders 03-08-2007 01:23 AM

After we (I) finished the Meteorite vs Comet project I sort of had a temporary upgrade. This afternoon, the Blue Meanies came back to fill my sinuses. I think I need a nose transplant. :(

Brynn 03-08-2007 04:41 AM

Sorry Jacks, but I'm still giggling about the A you're going to get:D
Feel better, okay?