ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

T.I.P. 12-29-2007 08:19 PM

how 'bout you Frieda ? exploding anything interesting this new year ??

Frieda 12-29-2007 08:45 PM

mm :o

this year i'm blowing up something called the aftershock, the earthquake and the nightlife

the aftershock thing was sold out but the guy at the store told me i could come by later to pick the stuff up because he would probably get a new load.. so tonight i went into the dark alley behind the shop, knocked on a window 3 times and picked up my explosives :rolleyes:

edited to add: yes that earthquake thing is just as ridiculously big as it looks on the picture :o

T.I.P. 12-29-2007 08:54 PM

^ put lots of icing on the "earthquake", and you'll have the perfect cake to offer someone you don't like !

way worse than fruitcake :)

Hyakujo's Fox 12-29-2007 09:05 PM

probably not :rolleyes:

brightpearl 12-29-2007 09:12 PM

Prolly not myself, so my munchkin doesn't blow his fingers off, but the neighborhood kids always put on quite a show in the park across the street. Our porch is a great vantage point.

Btw Frieda, I have all new respect for you. :D
(size matters)

Frieda 12-29-2007 09:33 PM

fox, it's illegal?? wow!

and yes, size does matter indeed :D

madasacutsnake 12-29-2007 10:51 PM

And illegal here too.

lukkucairi 12-29-2007 11:05 PM

um, maybe?

we have a firework someone gave us - it's in the basement - it's from wyoming so I believe it's illegal in this state :rolleyes:

if we're ambitious we might set it off down the street. but maybe not.

auntie aubrey 12-29-2007 11:12 PM

fireworks are illegal in michigan, where i blew up, so i wasn't aware until recently that blowing up fireworks on new years is something people do.

which isn't to say we didn't get our hands on illegal fireworks from across the border for the 4th of july. but take the illegal angle and combine it with 7000 feet of lake-effect snow and you're pretty much robbed of that impulse tout suite. which is probably why i never knew new years was celebrated that way.

to answer your question: i'm blowing up nothing.

craig johnston 12-30-2007 12:59 AM

oh man. in berlin it's already started. fireworks, bangers blah blah.
i wanna be somewhere quiet by the sea!

:(

auntie aubrey 12-30-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 372892)
fireworks are illegal in michigan, where i blew up

O FREUDIAN!!!!!

trisherina 12-30-2007 02:07 AM

^^I thought you was just rappin

I have a good-sized Roman candle that my BIL gave us -- it was apparently just rolling around in his truck somewhere and he thought we might like to aim it at the neighbour's snowboard ramp/hockey rink and let 'er rip at midnight on the 31st.

Tunesmith 12-30-2007 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 372898)
O FREUDIAN!!!!!

That's one hell of a slip, auntie! :D

No explosions this year, cause there was a bit of an accident in the area last NYE, and let's just say it WASN'T PRETTY.

Plus, the only (non-homemade) explosives a teen can (legally) get his hands on around here are two inches long, shoot confetti, and go "phut". :rolleyes:

Marcus Bales 12-30-2007 03:20 AM

What are your top 3 contenders for your top New Year's resolution?

Odbe 12-30-2007 06:59 AM

1. Never make any more New Year's resolutions.
2. Keep making them, but only ones I want to break.
3. Resolve to put off making resolutions until next year, starting with making this one again.