ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

Hyakujo's Fox 03-18-2008 10:16 PM

^ well anyone can do it withOUT a mirror :rolleyes:

T.I.P. 03-19-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 381495)
now look what you've done - everybody's fvckked off

no maybe it's just because it's TEATIME in america . yeh that's what it'll be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda (Post 381498)
AS IF ITS ALL ABOUT THE AMERICANS

wait-- what thread is this??

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston (Post 381499)
a new qotd?

was the other one finished? whoops now i've asked another question by mistake.

so, err, which is it now? what was the answer about the itchy knee thing?

help i can't stop asking questions!

:o

SUHT UP

T.I.P. 03-19-2008 12:25 AM

THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF DIRTY GLASSES THAT I CAN TOLERATE IS UP TO THREE HOWEVER USUALLY EVEN ONE OR TWO DIRTY GLASSES IN THE SINK GIVES ME AN ITCHY KNEE JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM

NOW I AM SO MAD THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO HUNT DOWN EVERY LAST PIECE OF KIPPLE IN MY APARTMENT AND TERMINATE IT

trisherina 03-19-2008 01:26 AM

I am okay with more stuff than people think. "People," specifically, being the ones I live and work with who are always commenting about how anal tidy I am.

But I am a terrible filer, for instance. I have files I would hate to lose in folders named "Trish" and "Trish Stuff," and not only on one drive. :eek: That's on my home desktop. On my work desktop, where it is actually often important that I not dick around for hours locating files, I have "internal" on the desktop, and "Useful Documents" as an email personal folder. How in hell is that any use to anyone? I might as well send them straight to the trashcan, if I care for them so little.

I have boxes and boxes of stuff the tiny rat has created, used, or worn in some significantly imprinting fashion.

Sewing stuff is not junk, even though it might pile up in boxes and bags and drape over things.

I think an itchy knee means you're going to receive a stupid message. Like this one.

Brynn 03-19-2008 02:47 AM

My clutter = fine. Limit: three glasses, more if it's not dishes.
Other people's wanton clutter in the same house = depressing detritus that must be picked up immediately.
Then I remind myself that nothing tops Gloria Durgin's house in the second grade, or the labyrinthine apartment of a recluse I know. I'm very grateful for those people.

An itchy knee means that your body is craving vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate sauce and walnuts.

Stephi_B 03-19-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda (Post 381467)
itchy knee is a sign of hail.

My knee is defect, it just has hailed like hell, but no itch whatsoever! :confused:

New question for today, March 19:
When was the last time you felt thoroughly at ease, in which situation etc. ?

auntie aubrey 03-19-2008 09:47 AM

probably the day before we started house hunting. i look forward to the return of that feeling, someday, somewhere down the road.

Stephi_B 03-19-2008 10:31 AM

^good luck!!

Me: Last time I was dancing, excellent thesis/andwhatnotelse-stress relieving effects. :)
Hopefully again after I was over at boss' to find out whether I have further employment after June.

brightpearl 03-19-2008 01:54 PM

Mwah.

zero 03-19-2008 02:32 PM

2swanS in first light of tuesday at my abandoned boatyard

Brynn 03-19-2008 10:52 PM

yesterday morning at 11:58. It happens pretty often, but that was the last time it happened.

lukkucairi 03-20-2008 11:36 AM

after kava last night

topcat 03-20-2008 08:22 PM

question for 3/20

what is kava?

T.I.P. 03-20-2008 11:05 PM

i've been feeling at ease this entire week

today i had to manage a massive hangover at work and it wasn't half as bad as i expected it to be. It was actually quite peas-full.

auntie aubrey 03-20-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat (Post 381690)
question for 3/20

what is kava?

it's a life force similar to chi, but located slightly down and to the left.