ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Marcus Bales 03-15-2009 02:52 PM

Lukku's party went great! I had a truly excellent time.

lukkucairi 03-15-2009 04:50 PM

Marcus took off his shirt to show us all how he's had laser hair removal treatments on his back. Whoo-ee!

Marcus Bales 03-17-2009 12:20 AM

Having seen the photos, I only regret that the double row of pimples on either side of my spine, that in order to get Linda to pop with her fingernails as I lay face-down on the sofa groaning with pleasure I had to promise to re-reroof the garage this spring, hadn't completely scarred over. But the hair, into which I used to have Dale Earnhardt's car number shaved,

was completely gone!

Jack Flanders 03-17-2009 02:44 AM

omg!!! I think Marcus and Linda may be at one of the almost, maybe, sort of highest areas in Ohio!! What a view!!! Cleveland rocks!!!

lukkucairi 03-17-2009 04:02 PM

I am going to drive to Wendover for no reason at all right now.

Frieda 03-17-2009 10:08 PM

my toe still hurts

lukkucairi 03-18-2009 12:01 AM

^ so does mine!

zero 03-18-2009 03:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frieda
my toe still hurts

Quote:

Originally Posted by o'cairo
so does mine!

both give them a rub. or arrange to meet up and rub them together - jointly, so to speak. if that doesnie work then i give up

Odbe 03-18-2009 04:15 AM

My toe was hurting quite pugnaciously yesterday, but it's fine now. Hope yours toes are okay :)

zero 03-18-2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frieda
my toe still hurts

Quote:

Originally Posted by o'cairo
^ so does mine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by li'l 'be
..my toe was hurting quite pugnaciously yesterday, but it's fine now...

^li'l 'be prolly just gave hers toe a rub.

however, the sore toe outbreak is clearly spreading and there is a danger that it will reach pandemictacular proportions. unfortunately, i am unable to provide anything further than rubbing advice to any of you and so must now refer you to my learned colleague, jhonda. as can be seen in post #64, jhonda possesses a wealth of expert knowledge in matters of toe.

lukkucairi 03-18-2009 10:29 AM

Frieda and I synchronized watches and did simultaneous transatlantic toe rubs and now mine's all better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhonda (Post 301362)
Hi friend
The toe plays a very important role to hold a thing in your hand, the best thing for blisters is a product called skin, which you should be able to pick up at a drug store. You put the second skin over the blister than use a couple band aids to keep it in place and you won't even know it's there anymore, skin problem normally occur in the toe so please keep concentrate on it.

I have to say this is good advice though - I had been wondering why my toe bones were all visible. of course, silly me, I had never bothered to clothe them in skin.

YsaPur EsChomuw 03-18-2009 02:13 PM

^ Wow! In America you have Second Life, second skin (that can be comfortably bought in a drugstore...) I bet you have a second chance, too... ;)

Or is that second skin second hand? :eek:

My announcement: I'm incredibly stupid. :(

Frieda 03-18-2009 03:59 PM

^^ mine's a bit better!

^and what are you on about?? whatever could be so stupid to give you great unhappies?

YsaPur EsChomuw 03-18-2009 05:11 PM

^too long a story. I should've kept my big mouth shut. Plus other things, too. I wish I could join a convent or something and give up speech for the rest of my life.

Peregrine 03-19-2009 12:16 AM

Who among us has never had a moment like that. It'll pass.