ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Large Marge 02-02-2005 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madasacutsnake

Duh! It's hilarious!

:D

Large Marge 02-02-2005 04:09 AM

This:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freida
put cauliflower in water close bedroom door shake baked potatoes in pan run to balcony door open balcony door let smoke of burned schnitzel out turn off the gas get plate put potatoes on plate save schnitzel damn cauliflower still has 5 minutes to go

tsunamimom 02-02-2005 04:23 AM

http://www.gaypimp.com/mvideo.html - Soccer Practice... cracked me up.
love
Jo

Hyakujo's Fox 02-03-2005 06:30 AM

He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

-- Jack Handy

Large Marge 02-03-2005 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

-- Jack Handy

Aaaah, that Jack Handy always brings a tear to my eye...

Coffee 02-03-2005 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Large Marge
I pissed off six raccoons once. They tried to attack me, jumping and hissing like rabid cats.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkyTuba
So, that experience prepared you well for this board, then?
. :D .

melissa 02-04-2005 12:42 AM

madasacutsnake 02-04-2005 02:45 AM

He was born in a cave on Easter and was killed in a shootout on Christmas Eve when three kings finally tracked him down for outstanding debts of gold and spices. -- Reverse Jesus

tsunamimom 02-04-2005 07:31 AM

every time there was an odd story in Australia, it seemed to come out of Queensland... Nearly every day it seemed, the papers had a story of arresting improbability under a Queensland dateline.
"There's a reason for that of course."
"What's that?"
"They're crazy in Queensland. Madder than cut snakes. You'll like it up there."

Bill Bryson - In a Sunburned Country

Frieda 02-05-2005 05:37 PM

Clytie 02-05-2005 05:58 PM

dave in the blood bank is making my day... :)
we have devised a code for reading the orders to each other. we read the double digits but when there is a 09...we cough for the zer0...we think we are quite clever

---yes its a saturday---

Large Marge 02-05-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda
"hi, MOM! *broad smile* i'm RMR! wow, i just had the most PERFECT vag wax EVER! maybe we can go to the salon together some time! "

:D

madasacutsnake 02-05-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunamimom
every time there was an odd story in Australia, it seemed to come out of Queensland... Nearly every day it seemed, the papers had a story of arresting improbability under a Queensland dateline.
"There's a reason for that of course."
"What's that?"
"They're crazy in Queensland. Madder than cut snakes. You'll like it up there."

Bill Bryson - In a Sunburned Country

;)

rmr 02-06-2005 03:11 AM

hahahahahahahahahaha

seriously i can't remember the last time i laughed this hard

i think i'm going to use it for a "home-made" vd card -- if that's ok with you marge

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Large Marge 02-06-2005 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmr

hahahahahahahahahaha

seriously i can't remember the last time i laughed this hard

i think i'm going to use it for a "home-made" vd card -- if that's ok with you marge

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Go for it. Want me to add little puppy feet?