ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Frieda 08-08-2009 11:12 AM

^anytime you feel like it should do the trick i think

hang in there :)

Odbe 08-13-2009 07:24 AM

IT'S SPRING! :D

I could smell it in the air today, the golden wattles are in full bloom now - big brightbright yellow clouds everywhere.

Also, I've got due dates and exams and such coming up, so I won't have much internet time for a while - I'll be thinking of you guys, and brightbright to Lukku & Frieda & mums & anyone else who needs it.

Hyakujo's Fox 08-13-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odbe (Post 414383)

I could smell it in the air today, the golden wattles are in full bloom now - big brightbright yellow clouds everywhere.

Also, I've got due dates and exams and such coming up, so I won't have much internet time for a while - I'll be thinking of you guys, and brightbright to Lukku & Frieda & mums & anyone else who needs it.

so much has come out this last week! good luck with your exams odbe!

lukkucairi 08-13-2009 10:19 AM

^^ yay Odds!

it's almost fall here - the last hurrah of summer in the desert will be at the end of this month, and then the weather will turn

trisherina 08-13-2009 12:05 PM

I am going to attempt a dietary approach to my illness. (I'll miss you, Pioneer Woman.)

Brynn 08-14-2009 06:11 AM

^ :cool: Back to basics, huh? Pulling for you, trish.

lukkucairi 08-14-2009 10:07 AM

good luck, Trish - I've gotten a lot healthier by doing that

no grains other than corn and rice, and a ton of probiotics is what worked for me, but everyone has a different body

:)

trisherina 08-14-2009 12:37 PM

(sigh) I know what will help, but I prefer to live in denial. And eat mattar paneer and Murcan potato salad and pastry cream and... oh well. There's no chance of living w/o meds or anything like that, but I can certainly rig it so I don't take so many.

12"razormix 08-14-2009 03:36 PM

dietary adjustments my arse!

trisherina 08-14-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12"razormix (Post 414478)
dietary adjustments my arse!

I am so with you! (sigh)

madasacutsnake 08-14-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odbe (Post 414383)

I have the hayfever to prove it. Taking antihistamines landed me in hospital last year so this year I guess I will just have to choke to death.

Klynne 08-15-2009 02:32 AM

Six week old puppy

I have a six week old pomeranian puppy. A rescue puppy. She is cute, I am working with her on some issues, such as SHE IS LARGE AND IN CHARGE. Trying not to let her control things, but, boy, she does like to run things. She is only 1.5 lbs, but she does not know it. In her mind she is 250 pounds, don't tell her anything else. We start obedience classes Sept. 21. Hope we both learn something. I am firm with her, redirect her attention/aggression, and she gets it for the most part, but still would like her own way. I have learned to be firm, and praise her for the behaviour I want and ignore the bad stuff. That is what the trainer told me to do anyway.

Jack Flanders 08-15-2009 03:16 AM

^ Puppy!! Great! Roommate? What's up?

lukkucairi 08-18-2009 01:05 PM

she's back driving her car, and she vacuumed her flat today.

all in all, coping with cancer/chemo amazingly well - a little fatigue, not much else

my mother is made of titanium, I think

Peregrine 08-18-2009 06:13 PM

Oh, good! :) That's a considerable improvement. Important to keep spirits up, so as to give the treatment a chance to work.