ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

Marcus Bales 06-12-2009 05:19 PM

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Probably a very effective lone guman, too, since you'd have been the only one in the world in 1075.

madasacutsnake 06-12-2009 07:31 PM

Apparently I had an epic fail.

"Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester....You could have been a leader."

MoJoRiSin 06-12-2009 11:46 PM

As a matter of fact,
every sense
i got this new
magic pillow
i remember everythin!

Brynn 06-13-2009 09:28 PM

Doesn't seem like much has changed.

"Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?"

Coffee 06-13-2009 09:55 PM

"Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but this is your very first and only earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the state of California in the year 1963. Your professions so far have been: Paper boy, stock boy, bakery cleaner, student, soldier, artist, courier.
Your brief psychological profile in your current life:
You go with the flow till the flow approaches rocks then you paddle like hell to stay off of them. Your lesson is to chart the very best coarse you can as circumstances permit.
Do you remember now?"

ya...duh.

12"razormix 06-14-2009 12:15 PM

You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

zero 06-14-2009 12:59 PM

i remember that! you were so strict.

lukkucairi 06-14-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Bales (Post 412126)
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Probably a very effective lone guman, too, since you'd have been the only one in the world in 1075.

I was just ahead of my time :p
the gun in question:

Coffee 06-14-2009 06:38 PM

I love that it has a diagram on it that showes the proper way to point it...wonder if there were issues with the "beta" model that neccecitated the pictogram.

brightpearl 06-14-2009 07:06 PM

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?

--------------------
Hahaha, apparently so, because of all environmental inconveniences, I hate being cold the most. :D

Lulu, I like how you were either a nun or a lone gunman. I can sort of see how those intersect on the Venn diagram of professions. But how in the hell does bee-keeper come into it?!?
You should make an LED nun wearing a bee-keeper's veil and carrying a rifle.

madasacutsnake 06-14-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12"razormix (Post 412166)
You were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

An army in NT in 1725 would have changed the history of white Australia somewhat....

Brynn 06-15-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee (Post 412156)
Your lesson is to chart the very best coarse you can

They could take a course in spell check, too.

Just for fun, I plugged in my son's birthdate, which is only three days off of mine. Wonder of wonders, we were fused into the exact same person in an earlier life! That explains a lot, Gladys.

Hyakujo's Fox 06-15-2009 11:44 AM

NEW QOTD

If you were going to get a phrase tattooed on yourself what would it be, and where would you put it?

zero 06-15-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox (Post 412196)
NEW QOTD

If you were going to get a phrase tattooed on yourself what would it be, and where would you put it?

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-15-2009 04:08 PM

No tattoos for me.
Purely hypothetically, it would be this:

I don't know where, probably along the shoulder blade. On my back, so that I don't see it.