ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   where we leave messages for each other (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7615)

zero 12-24-2007 04:05 PM

dinzdale 12-24-2007 04:27 PM

Tiny Tim says "Bollocks"

Brynn 12-24-2007 05:18 PM

Merry merry Christmas to each of you, my amazing, surprising, accomplished, funny, talented, resilient friends! All blessings of the season to you - love, joy, generosity of spirit, comfort, healing, endurance, creative inspiration and freedom from all worries for 2008:

brightpearl 12-29-2007 09:24 PM

go to bed, ffs!
:D

craig johnston 12-30-2007 01:01 AM

why are you so unhappy?

trisherina 12-30-2007 02:01 AM

I made your nonsweet yams again, Sparticle! More or less on demand. :rolleyes: Everyone loved 'em.

lukkucairi 12-30-2007 12:42 PM

:D tapanuli :D

xfox 12-30-2007 09:35 PM

sorry for fumbling in your recent bread - we live a long life and it's okay.

trisherina 12-31-2007 12:57 AM

I like your nose! And I will, partly because I trust you, and partly because of little eyes and ears that see and hear so very clear -- but often go unnoticed.

auntie aubrey 12-31-2007 01:05 PM

incidentally, that shirt was the first one i ever owned that said "100% rayon" on the label. i'd never heard of rayon so i thought that meant it was fancy.

what it really meant was, "you look like a fan of the arsenio hall show."

Brynn 12-31-2007 03:16 PM

who's not unhappy in some small or large way? I'm not so sure happiness is even in the contract. It's more like something that you get along the way by accident if you're paying attention.

zero 01-01-2008 05:41 AM

Stephi_B 01-01-2008 08:38 AM

Happy New Year to you with a song!

:)

lapietra 01-02-2008 04:19 AM

moo ahh to all :) love, prosperity and health to you this year!

brightpearl 01-02-2008 04:04 PM

Important Mr. Blobby news for auntie:

I found this description accompanying your avatar here:

"The blobfish (Fathead, Psychrolutes marcidus) is a fish that inhabits the deep waters off the coasts of Australia and Tasmania. Due to the inaccessibility of its habitat, it is rarely seen by humans.

Blobfish are found at depths where the pressure is several dozens of times higher than at sea level, which would likely make gas bladders inefficient. To remain buoyant, the flesh of the blobfish is primarily a gelatinous mass with a density slightly less than water; this allows the fish to float above the sea floor without expending energy on swimming. The relative lack of muscle is not a disadvantage as it primarily swallows edible matter that floats by in front of it.

Blobfish donít need muscles Ė they have a feeding strategy that consists of sitting and waiting for something edible to go by. As well as that, their jelly-like flesh is slightly lighter than water, so they donít need to expend energy or scarce oxygen to stop themselves from sinking towards the sea floor. This low-density flesh is an alternative to a gas-filled swim bladder, a feature of many fish in less deep waters. However, at 800 metres deep the pressure is about 80 times higher than at sea level, so any gas would be too compressed to serve the purpose."

Who knows if this is accurate, but I did google the species name and found this, which looks pretty similar: