The new, accurate MapQuest
The abundance of new books to read
The best ball drop of my life
The perfect timing of canny umbrella mavens
The people up the hill, for knowing and having been through it before, and helping us when we needed it the most
99’ store calling cards - the best deal on the west coast
Computer repair software that does exactly what you need it to do without doing a bunch of extra unnecessary stuff
Assam brewed as builders tea to fight the nasties
Cool monkeymail gifts
the holidays are over and my never ending flu is too
long distance phone calls
working the holidays
- champagne brunches
- having confidence it's not if, but when, and always
- finally understanding what it is "they" mean...
- looking forward to so many things
- one week's vacation pay just when I need it most
- so many friendly people in Chinatown! :D
- lots of pendants to play with
- nice new neighbors :D
- I have found my prince.
- I now have someone to spoil with alllllll the stuff I've learned while staying single. :D
- thinking of alllll the ways I'm gonna spoil him... :D :D :D
- Getting a really good break to accomplish what I need... thank you, dear.
- cat foot warmers
- springtime jewelry!
- "Morning Becomes Eclectic"
- beautiful discoveries during experiments
- another idea, and another, and another...
my dad...i love him!
i still have a job
*its still slightly light outside at 5pm nowadays
*knowing I'll be surrounded by friends when I'll need them most
*people taking the initiative
- it's FRIDAY! which, even tho' I'm not working, means a type of relaxing of vigilance...
- connection that is far beyond the physical (which makes the physical even better :D)
- HHGG coming out soon! GREAT CAST! :D
- warm toes and rain against the window
- growing trust
drunk again... sorry
- bagged salad
- cheap tools
- cool boys
a job I love
the best friends on the planet
early morning phone calls til work
4 hour conversations
people that opt to wear bright purple scrubs
girls night out with my little sisters :)
my father and his wonderful advice
i am better than you
i know i rock
i dont need a man to make me happy
the good men in my life --hugs to all of you 'good guys' out there
how everything is connected and you can always find a friend
how little you actually ment to me (funny thing to be grateful for i know)
Jack. the man i really loved.
the truth. the wonderful eyeopening truth.
thank God. i am me again
|All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.