ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

craig johnston 05-26-2007 07:55 AM

'Watford have secured a new sponsorship deal. They will bear the brand name Beko on their shirts instead of the names of their Turkish parent companies - Arcelik and Koc Holding.'

:)

priceyfatprude 05-26-2007 11:50 PM

I am allergic to stuff.

So.

I tried some SPF 45 Hawaiian Tropic stuff & of course was allergic to it.

My friend at work said to try the Coppertone Waterbabies, it's made for kids, so it should be ok for really sensitive skin...

GUESS WHO IS ALLERGIC TO COPPERTONE WATERBABIES???!?!?!?!? ahahahahahahahaha, OMG.

(you have to laugh to keep from sobbing)

trisherina 05-27-2007 12:49 AM

I wouldn't put a Hawaiian Tropic or Coppertone product on skin. It might be useful as furniture polish.

Ombrelle

Frieda 05-27-2007 09:06 AM

try a lower factor peef, skin has to breathe.. not every skin can deal with a total seal.. i have the same problem. i use a lower spf factor if i'm going to be in the sun, 20 or 15. i have to stay out of the sun between 12 and 3 anyway, i'll burn even with a sunblock! so if i go to the beach i use a parasol with factor 20 on my skin!

edited to add: i use ambre solaire clear protect, not sticky and you dont sweat it out again. their after-sun formula is awesome too.

Frieda 05-29-2007 06:45 PM

zenbabe 05-29-2007 07:03 PM

Neutragena makes a pretty good sun block, I used it instead of face cream when I was in Arizona. I also burn with block on and have sensitive skin and this stuff didn't make me break out. It also isn't thick like most sun blocks.

Veruki 05-30-2007 04:37 PM

written in eyeliner on the woman's restroom mirror (in my office building):
"A toilet can be flushed even without an opposable thumb, what's your excuse?"

Laughing took some of my sickies away.

Frieda 05-30-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veruki (Post 346381)
written in eyeliner on the woman's restroom mirror (in my office building):
"A toilet can be flushed even without an opposable thumb, what's your excuse?"

Laughing took some of my sickies away.

oh yes, we have those too!

at my office, they put stickers on the toilet doors that, in rhyme, tell you to flush and brush your skidmarks away. they always make me laugh!

Avalon 05-30-2007 08:38 PM

Whoo hoooo my ship has come in!

Dear Friend,
My name is Mrs. LARISA SOSNITSKAYA, personal secretary to MR.BORISMIKHAIL KHODORKOVSKY, the arrested chairman/CEO of yukos oil and banmenatep spb in Russia who is presently in jail. I have the documents of a large amount of funds which he handed over to me before he was detained and tried in Russia on charges of tax evasion and for financing political parties (The union of right forces, led by BORISNEMTSOV and YABLOKO, a liberal/social democratic party led by GREGORYAVLINSKY) opposed to the Government of MR.VLADMIR PUTIN, the president thereby leading to the freezing of his Finances and Assets. I am contacting you to assist me to Re-profile the sum of (FORTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS) and equally invest same on his behalf. you will be paid 20% for your services.As soon as I receive your acceptance in my personal Email address thus:( mrs_larisasosnitskay001@yahoo.de ) I will send you the necessary details and my identification.
Your Sincerely,
MRS. LARISA SOSNITSKAYA.

Veruki 05-31-2007 02:37 PM

today the bathroom mirror message read:
"if my cat can flush, so can you"

it was written in red lipstick this time.

auntie aubrey 05-31-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veruki (Post 346543)
today the bathroom mirror message read:
"if my cat can flush, so can you"

it was written in red lipstick this time.

submit a photo here.

Veruki 06-01-2007 12:09 AM

you're right I should have taken a picture!!!

Jaime 06-01-2007 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 346572)

That site made me laugh today.

craig johnston 06-02-2007 03:17 PM

the spider baby!

:)

auntie aubrey 06-03-2007 12:37 PM

lord jon ray's pic gallery makes me laugh.

actually the whole site makes me laugh. be sure to visit the art gallery.