ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

jasmina 11-23-2005 07:46 AM

Exam answer

Smartypants 11-24-2005 01:39 PM

Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy Christmas season.

madasacutsnake 11-24-2005 06:59 PM

Holy Cow.

Avalon 11-27-2005 06:17 PM

I love the sender of this card !!!!

Jack Flanders 11-27-2005 06:30 PM

That was amazing!!! How did they do that?

brainfix 11-27-2005 11:00 PM

Tiddly-winks

The following episode didn't make me laugh as much as wonder what kind of personal pain would cause such behavior.

There is a local eatery and store I frequent becuse it's so convenient to my house and business. On the weekends, the store is run by teens who often space out, have nasty attitudes or treat you like trash.

Today I went to grab a nice leisurely breakfast, read the paper and chill. The girl at the front counter, Megan, is maybe 17, dresses subtle Goth and rarely smiles, thin and tiny, but cute somehow. She is earnestly engaged in bouncing pennies into the penny holder next to the register. She rarely looks up to acknowledge anything.

I order breakfast, grab a paper and sit down. Megan is bouncing her pennies into the cup as I try to concentrate on the paper. The noise permeates the place like a Vegas coin room. I realize I can't take it. I get my food and say to the waitress, "That is incredibly irritating!" as I point to Megan and her mindless pursuit.

A minute or two later, the noise stops. I am so thankful, maybe more so than on Thanksgiving.

I go to pay, Megan gives me a frosty stare, grabs my money and slams the change on the counter. She's about 4'10" and 85 pounds.

Wicked cute girl, but her attitude erased any cuteness she possessed.

trisherina 11-28-2005 01:36 AM

National Post

Quote:

None of the trenchcoat-clad, ear-piece wearing guards could prevent him from being roundly booed, though, and neither could they secure an entertaining first half on the field.

Brynn 11-29-2005 05:57 AM

Why you might want to give up going to that place...

Quote:

Originally Posted by brainfix
While I was waiting for my food, I said to the waitress, "That is incredibly irritating!" as I pointed to Megan and her mindless pursuit. Megan stopped and disappeared into the kitchen. I heard some strange gutteral noises. She reappeared a few moments later apologetically with my food, all smiles. Breakfast was unusually delicious that morning, and the coffee was free!

:rolleyes:

madasacutsnake 11-29-2005 07:24 AM

Mmmmmmmmmm, cappucino!

priceyfatprude 11-30-2005 01:18 AM

"I'd invite you over to dinner tomorrow night, but I know you're watching your Big Loser show tonight."--my mother

Jack Flanders 11-30-2005 01:29 AM

Mothers!!

craig johnston 12-02-2005 07:21 AM

from a dear friend:

Quote:

i think i'm getting old. i've started listening to radio 4... at the moment there's a very interesting documentary about potatoes. hmm.
lol! :D

Brynn 12-02-2005 05:29 PM

this

Jack Flanders 12-02-2005 05:38 PM

Ja, bigger screws are going to keep the signs from being stolen!

madasacutsnake 12-05-2005 03:04 AM

"This set comes already tied with gold ribbon and is ready to be given to that hard-to-buy-for someone on your list or it could be suitable for the office Christmas gift exchange!"