ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   CURRENT EVENTS (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Guess I Won't Have Mama Moonbat to Kick Around Anymore (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11508)

The Duke 06-05-2007 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 347016)
How often exactly did we had that discussion now? (Btw, I never stood in any bread line as an original West German, East Germans neither did, they stood in lines for exotic fruits and other not-life-essential goods - what you mean sounds more like Ceauşescu's Romania)

I repeat: The Cold War (am speaking not in economic terms and you know that) is not yet won - watch the news. Al Quaida & Co. are the direct product of American/Western politics pre-1989.

You do some reading on Gorbi! :)

Stephie ,

Thats a known .....according to the Leftists the USSR just went on vacation .

Thats why we have all those glowing socialist NGO's like Greenpeace , Amnesty International , and many other neo Communist Organisations .

Why Heck , a loyal Stalinist has got to have something to do while waiting for a reconstruction.

Don't worry though , the knock out blow is coming .....just remember well that people can't survive by eating rocks !

Re: North Korea ...

Have you had some Chinese Food Lately ? :)

Stephi_B 06-05-2007 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347143)
Stephie ,

Thats a known .....according to the Leftists the USSR just went on vacation .

Who are such leftists, differentiate please! :) But you see although Russia has a capitalist economy (in some respects even more capitalist than the US), Putin is just unfolding Soviet-governance-style deluxe...

In my personal opinion both pure communism and pure capitalism are failed models and extremely destructive for human life and ethical development. Democratic, free-market socialism (i.e. combine the best of both extremes) would be it! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347143)
Thats why we have all those glowing socialist NGO's like Greenpeace , Amnesty International , and many other neo Communist Organisations .

1. You throw around too loosely with 'communism/communist' and 'socialism/socialist'. But you're in best company: Chavez and all gone and existing communist regimes who dubbed themselves 'socialist' (or even 'democratic' like the GDR, ha ha ha "democratic"...)

2. Don't mess with AI, they are doing excellent work! :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347143)
Why Heck , a loyal Stalinist has got to have something to do while waiting for a reconstruction.

Don't worry though , the knock out blow is coming .....just remember well that people can't survive by eating rocks !

Re: North Korea ...

Have you had some Chinese Food Lately ? :)

Your commie-paranoia in all honours (a bit paranoia is healthy like most things in small quantities, only too much is dangerous...), but North Korea is an extreme case (and the moment China is pissed off enough and let's the Dear Leader fall this last existing stone-age communism will fall to pieces).

And I repeat: Afghanistan war #1 (which right next to the armament race was the reason the USSR died when it did), USA stoutly fighting communism in a proxy war and thereby allying+supporting the very same sort of people that not two decades later crashed planes in WTC and Pentagon. What I am saying is: Better think twice, thrice who is the worst 'evil' and if it's really wise to walk side by side with the perceived 'lesser evil'. Re: Pakistan (got the bomb tested & ready to use plus a leader that by pissing of his countrymen drives them into the arms of Islamists; and remember that today's Taliban/al-Qaida ideology was forged in Afghan refugee camps in Pakistan), Re: S.A. and Egypt (*)(just like in Pakistan, a repressive govt that drives people in the Islamist camp; and remember that the traditional Islamism upon which the modern one roots, just stems from these two countries) whom you wanna supply with (civil) nuclear technology.

[edit: (*) a.k.a. the "Sunni axis" raised as counterweight to Shia Iran]

Yeah, Chinese food, had it on Saturday last time. Indian foods excellent either. Asian food in general. Not unlikely that in 20 years Chinese and Indian culture has the same global impact than American-European one has today. Not a bad prospect, or? :)

Audreyvgs 06-05-2007 11:58 AM

CaptainAmerican Duke makes me Puke
His loathing and hatred no fluke
waste-o-mind set in stone
Lets leave him alone
While he sits and he works on his nuke.

Brynn 06-05-2007 10:11 PM

Duke -
I wrote this in a long post a few days ago (before I could submit it I got kicked off the server and the computer ended the session abruptly) but it's worth repeating: I apologize for my comment about you obviously having no experience with the kind of loss that people like Sheehan have gone through - no matter how vigorously I may disagree with you, that kind of remark is uncivil and unnecessarily personal.

Audreyvgs 06-05-2007 11:19 PM

Why in the world would you apologize to this f-tard? It somehow diminishes your power in life if you waste those precious apologies on ape men. Besides,
if you believe what you say, you have no reason to apologize.

WALK AWAY FROM THE THREADDDDDDD

The Duke 06-06-2007 01:16 AM

Okay Doc Heres one for you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by House,M.D. (Post 347038)
And your idea of exercising free speech is to name call and demean others? Or are you simply a bully in search of a fight?


Why don't you prescribe that same thing to this person ?

I have no Idea who they are , but they are screaming out for your attentions :


Quote:

Audreyvgs
Mona Laughs




Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Dissidence
Posts: 5,322 Why in the world would you apologize to this f-tard? It somehow diminishes your power in life if you waste those precious apologies on ape men. Besides,
if you believe what you say, you have no reason to apologize.

WALK AWAY FROM THE THREADDDDDDD
Notice how this vile person just couldn't resist walking away from the thread themselves , and even went to the trouble to leave a wonderful word of hope ?

It's Clearly a sign of chronic Liberal disease !

Ready to Operate ? LMAO

:D

The Duke 06-06-2007 01:20 AM

Brynn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn (Post 347239)
Duke -
I wrote this in a long post a few days ago (before I could submit it I got kicked off the server and the computer ended the session abruptly) but it's worth repeating: I apologize for my comment about you obviously having no experience with the kind of loss that people like Sheehan have gone through - no matter how vigorously I may disagree with you, that kind of remark is uncivil and unnecessarily personal.

Thats quite okay Brynn , I have to run to work now , I'll read it when I get back ..promise .

I appologize for initially rubbing you the wrong way too !
:o

Brynn 06-06-2007 02:36 AM

Audrey, although I agree with you about how annoying it can be in general to deal with ill-mannered people anywhere, I feel it takes more personal power to take responsibility for one's mistakes than not to. I can't ask this guy to be civil if I lose my temper and not be civil myself. Apologies aren't at all precious - they cost absolutely nothing.
I stand by what I said. How I said it is why I apologize.
I'm walking away from the thread because I'm intractable on the subject, and I made my point. Apologizing for making that point in a way that negated my own self-respect is entirely appropriate for me.

The Duke 06-06-2007 12:48 PM

Brynn
 
It is Audrey who is being highly uncivilized , disrespectful , and calling names here .

I don't remember calling anyone here these kind of names , in fact have been patient and enduring of all the hatred and insinuation.

There is nothing to be ashamed of or apologetic for , you were never as bad as Audrey , in Fact IMHO it's Audrey who owes the entire board an appology .

She's acting like a complete troll .


I didn't come here to agree with everyone , and if in some ways people here do agree than great , but if they disagree , So what !

Cest le Vie , thats life ...and if everyone had the same outlook what a boring life that would be.


There are people who insist that they are always correct ....those who insist that you have to agree with their every position , and there are those who are in bad need of a large dose of ExLax

Thank you kindly for being human and having a heart , and showing me that you aren't either rude , nor irresponsible .....While we may never agree on many things , you still have my total respect .:o

Audreyvgs 06-06-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347315)

... but if they disagree , So what ! ...

Cest le Vie , thats life ...and if everyone had the same outlook what a boring life that would be.

...There are people who insist that they are always correct ....


I think I just threw up a little in my throat.

madasacutsnake 06-07-2007 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347007)
and I see Islamics everyday who are saying " You Will Die for My Beliefs" and thats where I draw a line in the sand and brandish my pen which is far mightier than their sword.

Duke, this is interesting. Do you consider that perhaps politics and economics play a part in eastern dissatisfaction with the West? And that possibly jihadism is a tool to manipulate that dissatisfaction for political and economic gain?

I have always found it hard to swallow that a group of prosperous and enfranchised people suddenly decide that it would be a great idea to pop out and kill some people from another religion. After all, there's plenty of stuff about smoting and stoning in the Bible and generally western people dont feel the need to smote and stone.

Audreyvgs 06-07-2007 11:03 AM

He overrates his pen.

The Duke 06-07-2007 02:43 PM

in Consideration of:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by madasacutsnake (Post 347366)
Duke, this is interesting. Do you consider that perhaps politics and economics play a part in eastern dissatisfaction with the West? And that possibly jihadism is a tool to manipulate that dissatisfaction for political and economic gain?

I have always found it hard to swallow that a group of prosperous and enfranchised people suddenly decide that it would be a great idea to pop out and kill some people from another religion. After all, there's plenty of stuff about smoting and stoning in the Bible and generally western people dont feel the need to smote and stone.

I don't think it's the politics , because in most of the hard line Islamic countries the Mullah is the boss ..he doesn't get elected by people , he appoints himself in the name of Alah ...

I do consider the fact that most of these countries are dirt poor , under-educated and stressed out by various factors of tyranny and serfdom .

You see uneducated people will always allow others who appoint themselves to think and act for them , this syndrome of responsibility by proxy grows from a weak social system where higher education takes a back seat to superstition and myths.


What we have here are in the west are a group , or shall we say a society of hard working , highly educated enfranchised people who are busily debating about whether they should defend themselves from an onslaught by a group of bloodthirsty Disenfrachised Cro-Magnons who's belief is that their way is the only way , and we accomodate them about this in lieu to actually planning a solid defense first and offering them our help second .

You may not know this but I Coach Footbal ,and having been among the Champs , I came to find out at an early stage that indeed the best offense is a very good and integer Defense .

Of course this debate can be seen in many different ways , as it takes place everywhere in the west.

This unwanted , and unpopular War for example was not something just suddenly decided , but grew out of repeated acts of failed diplomacy spanning six US administrations Carter's was the administration that broke the camels back.

The same culture or civilization if you want to call it that , is attempting to destroy our Democracy.
They will not listen to any form of reason coming from us , nor will they make any concessions or compromises to allow for our two civilizations of alter beliefs to coincide in any form of peace , unless that peace means that we don the yoke , pay Jizyah and become their infidel slaves .

Surely there is plenty of smite and smote in the old bible (Old Testament ), but when was the last time you heard any Christian , or preacher , or even the Pope holler "Glory Be to God let's cut off all their heads and drink their blood for they are no good and do not believe as we do." ?

Jesus never ever said that , in fact he said exactly the opposite ....

Only I am sorry to say , Jesus is not here to save us now ....He gave us the Tools ....of which I am 100% convinced he learned his philosophies under the tutelage of the Confucions..No I think we are going to have to come together as one western world and think and act our way through this ...

THere is no Kiss and Make up coming from Usama ben Ladin ,and the Mullahs , so the choices are extremely limited to us !


I say Confront them , tell them who we are , what we stand for , and that we aren't going to change for them ..they on the other do not have to change for us .

Simply put, " all violence from all sides must be condemned and stopped , but it takes two to tango , nobody will be allowed to dance alone at this contest.

We may have to reform our view of Islam indeed , and Islam will certainly have to reform their view of the rest of the world , the non Islamic world !

PS my wife called me to the table , so I pubbed it and corrected it later ,,hope you don't mind this ! ;)

House,M.D. 06-07-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 347269)
Why don't you prescribe that same thing to this person ?

I have no Idea who they are , but they are screaming out for your attentions :




Notice how this vile person just couldn't resist walking away from the thread themselves , and even went to the trouble to leave a wonderful word of hope ?

It's Clearly a sign of chronic Liberal disease !

Ready to Operate ? LMAO

:D

Quote:

It is Audrey who is being highly uncivilized , disrespectful , and calling names here .

I don't remember calling anyone here these kind of names , in fact have been patient and enduring of all the hatred and insinuation.

There is nothing to be ashamed of or apologetic for , you were never as bad as Audrey , in Fact IMHO it's Audrey who owes the entire board an appology .

She's acting like a complete troll
I didn't come here to agree with everyone , and if in some ways people here do agree than great , but if they disagree , So what !

Cest le Vie , thats life ...and if everyone had the same outlook what a boring life that would be.


There are people who insist that they are always correct ....those who insist that you have to agree with their every position , and there are those who are in bad need of a large dose of ExLax

Thank you kindly for being human and having a heart , and showing me that you aren't either rude , nor irresponsible .....While we may never agree on many things , you still have my total respect .
I am ashamed to say I wasted some of my life perusing your other board; you should be quite used to this kind of contempt. I now know for a fact that it is not the first time you have been verbally spanked.

Yes, it was an unpleasant post for you, but you want a double standard in place. You say you haven't ever called anyone here these kinds of names; but you have insulted board members with your rhetoric. If want free speech and the freedom to vilify and demean others ( in some cases, entire countries or ethnic groups), you have to expect this kind of reaction.


Quote:

Notice how this vile person just couldn't resist walking away from the thread themselves
That is an obtuse statement.

But, this one takes first prize:

Quote:

She's acting like a complete troll .
If memory serves me right, and it does, you and your entire board came here the very intent of overrunning this community; your actions were the Internet equivalent of raping and pillaging.

By definition, you are the troll.

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation.


Your actions and attitude have diminished any credibility you might have hoped for. Bad news speaks for itself; you do not need to continually exacerbate bad situations, personal or worldwide, with snide commentary and hate mongering remarks.

The Duke 06-07-2007 03:53 PM

Heres Laughing at You
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by House,M.D. (Post 347473)
I am ashamed to say I wasted some of my life perusing your other board; you should be quite used to this kind of contempt. I now know for a fact that it is not the first time you have been verbally spanked.

Yes, it was an unpleasant post for you, but you want a double standard in place. You say you haven't ever called anyone here these kinds of names; but you have insulted board members with your rhetoric. If want free speech and the freedom to vilify and demean others ( in some cases, entire countries or ethnic groups), you have to expect this kind of reaction.




That is an obtuse statement.

But, this one takes first prize:



If memory serves me right, and it does, you and your entire board came here the very intent of overrunning this community; your actions were the Internet equivalent of raping and pillaging.

By definition, you are the troll.

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation.


Your actions and attitude have diminished any credibility you might have hoped for. Bad news speaks for itself; you do not need to continually exacerbate bad situations, personal or worldwide, with snide commentary and hate mongering remarks.

I feel no need to take offense at your opinion .....first let me tell you that I didn't come here with the intention of overrunning this board .

In fact it may behoeve you to check some sources as to how I got here in the first place .

You see there were people begging me to come here ....for reasons I know not .

I was never part of an organised plot to drop bombs on this board , and in fact have dropped no bombs on anyone here ....

But since you desire to digress and go over to name calling yourself ....I confer to you that you should just go back to ICQ and look at that board in question .

I will admit there were days there when frustration over abuse by other users got the better of me , and I reacted to someone elses abusive manners in bad form , but as in all things I've moved beyond that ....After all, the last time I checked my blood pressure I found out that I was still a human being and not some internet junkie machine that turns out mindless crap for the benefit of irritating others.

So Here Doc , You just go on back and take a look for yourself what that place has become since I left it , and judge not medicine man , lest you be judged and prescribed to in return .

Right here you go !
:rolleyes:

Oh and Doc , do keep in mind that I am not here to be in agreement with you , and I never asked you to agree with me either ......

If you can adhere to that then the rest is simple , and will not result in any more temper tatrums erupting from you !

besides you don't really want to look and act like this here now do ya ?


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.