ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   broken heart (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9626)

trisherina 06-24-2006 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surbhi
I didn't want to break up. I'm still in love with him. It's hard because I didn't want to do this.. I still want to be with him but I know that it can't happen right now.

I've never had this happen. It sounds very difficult. I'm sorry you can't be together. :(

12"razormix 06-24-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surbhi
I still want to be with him but I know that it can't happen right now.

i'm curious.... why can't it happen now?

nycwriters 06-25-2006 03:27 AM

I hate to see you hurting. You were (are) one of my most favourite people in the world.

Chin up though. Your heart told you what to do, now have the courage of your convictions.

bealeblues 06-26-2006 02:27 PM

he won't tell you now, but you did him a favor by telling him.

now do him another favor by not waffling on what you've said- that will only fvck with his head

press on.

Brynn 06-28-2006 10:39 PM

could not agree more emphatically.
everything's going to be okay. you'll see. honest.

Frieda 07-01-2006 05:01 AM

big hug for you, surbs.. hang in there!

Jersey 10-17-2006 05:07 PM

Crying in Jersey

I feel like I'm loosing my mind, I have been having dreams of my first love the one man I ever loved completely and the man who seems to own a piece of me and I cant get it back no matter how I may try, I met him very young at 15 and it lasted 9 years on and off he was not perfect and he broke my heart to pieces many times, but now after my life has gone on with nothing of him in it I woke up today after not seeing him for about 5 years and feel like I must see him I must know where he is what he is doing I feel compelled but don't want to contact him and cause any waves if he has gone on and got married or something its eating me up inside:(

Brynn 10-17-2006 09:12 PM

Let me get this straight - he's the reason you can't love anybody completely now, since he broke your heart, right? And you want him back to break your heart again? I'm confused :confused:

priceyfatprude 10-18-2006 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jersey
I feel like I'm loosing my mind, I have been having dreams of my first love the one man I ever loved completely and the man who seems to own a piece of me and I cant get it back no matter how I may try, I met him very young at 15 and it lasted 9 years on and off he was not perfect and he broke my heart to pieces many times, but now after my life has gone on with nothing of him in it I woke up today after not seeing him for about 5 years and feel like I must see him I must know where he is what he is doing I feel compelled but don't want to contact him and cause any waves if he has gone on and got married or something its eating me up inside:(

That was one hell of a run on sentence.

Let's see if this person posts again.

Hyakujo's Fox 10-18-2006 07:22 AM

maybe one of those drive-by confessions

Coffee 10-18-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

That was one hell of a run on sentence.
He broke her heart and her punctuation.

Jack Flanders 10-18-2006 01:52 PM

period.

craig johnston 10-18-2006 07:18 PM

where is surbhi these days?