ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need something ASAP (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4905)

Ctrl+Alt+Del 05-26-2004 12:36 AM

Need a Flash coder/designer ASAP

I hate to do this here (wearing flame-proof suit) but Ze must be out. He hasn't answered the email I sent to him yet. I was going to have him do this quick Flash job.

I need a Flash coder/designer ASAP for a quick one-off job this evening. I'll pay (of course).

I need someone to insert a preloader during the load of an external streaming mp3. The loading movie would show after an on(press) event and disappear right when the mp3 starts playing.

Post here or send me a message ASAP. Thanks!

Anyone???

zenbabe 05-26-2004 12:49 AM

wish I could help. :(

Ctrl+Alt+Del 05-26-2004 12:50 AM

It would have been so much fun. ;)

Deviate 05-26-2004 01:32 AM

Re: Need a Flash coder/designer ASAP

Quote:

Originally posted by Ctrl+Alt+Del
I hate to do this here (wearing flame-proof suit) but Ze must be out. He hasn't answered the email I sent to him yet. I was going to have him do this quick Flash job.

I need a Flash coder/designer ASAP for a quick one-off job this evening. I'll pay (of course).

I need someone to insert a preloader during the load of an external streaming mp3. The loading movie would show after an on(press) event and disappear right when the mp3 starts playing.

Anyone???

sorry C+A+D, i can't help you.

but i did want to welcome you back for your brief visit. missed having you around.

red 05-26-2004 01:48 AM

Re: Need a Flash coder/designer ASAP

Quote:

Originally posted by Ctrl+Alt+Del

Anyone???

Have you tried master of None?

Ctrl+Alt+Del 05-26-2004 02:54 AM

Re: Re: Need a Flash coder/designer ASAP

Quote:

Originally posted by red
Have you tried master of None?
Thanks, I'll try him. I need to get this quick project done before I leave for work in the morning (8:30am PST).

red: A big thanks for the heads-up! :)

Ctrl+Alt+Del 05-26-2004 02:58 AM

Re: Re: Need a Flash coder/designer ASAP

Quote:

Originally posted by Deviate
sorry C+A+D, i can't help you.

but i did want to welcome you back for your brief visit. missed having you around.

It's nice to be remembered! (blush) I've been crazy busy at work! Web development for the right company is GREAT! And there's lots of work...and the moola is good.

Wish I knew Flash/ActionScript better, though. ;)

In the bigger picture of my life, I'm getting my family into a house (finally!). :D