ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Ventilation Room! (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=8391)

venusupnorth 06-23-2005 07:45 PM

The Ventilation Room!

Having a bad day and no where to VENT? THis is the place to let it all out, just let it all out now!

venusupnorth 06-23-2005 07:47 PM

ARRRGHHH!, AAARGH AAARGH!

OK I'm done, feel alot better now :rolleyes:

topcat 06-24-2005 01:32 AM

is this the thread killers thread?

zenbabe 06-24-2005 02:19 AM

dammit! I just burned the caramel!

Brynn 06-25-2005 11:37 PM

I just had to rip out a hang nail...gosh..darn...it!

venusupnorth 06-26-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat
is this the thread killers thread?

I think you're in the wrong thread dear, shouldn't you be in the non-existant thread?

topcat 06-26-2005 10:56 PM

i was there with zero.

venusupnorth 06-26-2005 11:14 PM

the Top Cat p@0 ? Impossible! LOL :D

joppa.gal 06-26-2005 11:59 PM

I can't believe I have to pop three Darvoset a day and strap a TENS unit on my back to electrify my back at night just to be able to move during the day. And to top it off, the company that did this to me is yanking my insurance in September because I can't physically lift fifteen pounds.

THANKS A LOT COSTCO.

venusupnorth 06-27-2005 10:24 PM

That really sucks joppa.gal, insurance in the States varies and they can pull tricks like that on people. In Iceland it's socialized medicine so it doesn't matter who you are or how much money you have, we all get the same shitty service.
I was put on the wrong medication for an illness I have. I ended up getting a severe skin and lung reaction to it recently, oops my doctor forgot to warn me about that? I went to the hospital and thought I was dying at first, I had all these blisters on my arms and chest pains. It could have actually become a fatal side effect if I hadn't done anything right away. AAAARGH Doctors!

Frieda 06-28-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joppa.gal
I can't believe I have to pop three Darvoset a day and strap a TENS unit on my back to electrify my back at night just to be able to move during the day. And to top it off, the company that did this to me is yanking my insurance in September because I can't physically lift fifteen pounds.

THANKS A LOT COSTCO.

i might be getting a tens implant, if everything works out and i can save a shitload of money.. do you have back pain or something?

Brynn 06-28-2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joppa.gal

THANKS A LOT COSTCO.

Sounds like you need an attorney, baby gal. The term "frivolous lawsuit' was seeded by insurance lobbyists, watered with big political donations, and sprouted in the sunshine of a big bright corporate-friendly world.