ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ¿ question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

T.I.P. 10-27-2007 08:36 AM

cannie remembre, but i think the last time i went all out and danced in public was at least 3 months ago :confused: .

i'm planning on making a fool out myself on a few dancefloors soon though ;)

brightpearl 10-27-2007 11:49 AM

9-14-2007

auntie aubrey 10-27-2007 12:03 PM

it's been donks.

trisherina 10-27-2007 12:42 PM

Pressing the button on the little poll thingy was fun. Do I have to do that in public too?

auntie aubrey 10-27-2007 06:29 PM

^ 1 question per day, please, lest you incur the wrath of z.

or zwrath, as i like to call it.

T.I.P. 10-27-2007 06:46 PM

^ :D

Anna 10-27-2007 07:06 PM

it remembered me

lukkucairi 10-27-2007 11:08 PM

I think it was last month, but I'm not too sure...

brightpearl 10-28-2007 08:52 AM

for sun oct. 28

How do you take your coffee (or tea)? Then make some sort of amusing-if-questionable correlation between that and some other aspect of your life.

Stephi_B 10-28-2007 09:57 AM

"amusing-if-questionable correlation", oi that's hard intellectual work for a Sunday, but okey-dokey let's try it... ;)

Drink coffee either with milk (if normal milk is available, concentrated milk is bäh!) or with sugar (2 pieces/teaspoons usually, but 3 if Vanya or another "coffee is only good when a spoon can stand in it" person has made the coffee) depending on mood and/or availability of needed substances - anything else (both milk and sugar) I consider extremely decadent and do so only after sex (of course normal milk and sugar have to be available somehow and I need not have additionally an acute hangover, see below) or in a nobel cafe (where waiters wear bow ties or such), in latter case I even like to be very, very decadent and take the brown sugar. In extreme cases (acute hangover, acute migraine, out in the wilderness, chaotic situations like in the middle of moving from A to B) I drink coffee black, preferably thick so a spoon can stand in it.

Correlates to my life in general being some sort of nested code (could be written by a Japanese theoretically physicist, most probably in unintelligable FORTRAN 66, after he attended a karaoke party involving too much sake - no I don't think about anyone in particular :D) with lots of IF X THEN conditions and randomly thus unpredictable scattered, coding-technically very sleazy GO TO Y clauses, but me nevertheless yearning for simple either / or's, either milk or sugar so to say.

Anna 10-28-2007 10:14 AM

coffee - boston hot cold cream honey
tea - sweet chi hot
no correlation, I like coffee anything, been a fancy cup bottom drinker since age four

Angry Kid Hoyt 10-28-2007 11:08 AM

I was denied all but a sip a day of coffee when I was a child.
This sip teased and titillated me.
I craved my brown sweet love so much that I eventually took to shoplifting small bottles of instant coffee crystals from Safeway and would satiate my needs in the cool solace of my willow tree fort.
Mixing the instant joy with warm hose water & Nestlé’s Quick.
Years later a therapist took all the romantic recollection from my memories by explaining my behaviors as self medication by a depressed youth suffering from severe ADHD.

As a completely 100% {no, seriously} healthy adult , I drink my coffee as strong and thick as I can get it. I avoid dark roasted brews, however.

I love strength but abhor bravado.

zero 10-28-2007 11:33 AM

mac chiato at café moltov with la strembonita and her boner

TEATIME is sacrosanct

T.I.P. 10-28-2007 12:07 PM

i drink my coffee black and full of sugar
i drink my tea green or black and full of sugar

that's what makes me so sweet :)

trisherina 10-28-2007 12:41 PM

Coffee with cream with the highest fat content available, certainly not chemical cow or as low as 2%, whipping cream or in a pinch sweetened condensed milk will do though I don't like sweet coffee much.

Correlation: always eat full fat foods and eschew "lite," really there's nothing more to it. Fat gives satiety and tastes like the actual food.