ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Frieda 09-12-2010 04:14 PM

maybe they'll fall for the good old red beets trick?

anyway, *hugs*

YsaPur EsChomuw 09-12-2010 05:57 PM

I've just arrived

Jack Flanders 09-12-2010 10:52 PM

^ :)

Stephi_B 09-30-2010 04:10 PM

there's police (tape) between me and my warm cosy home. i'm evacuated cos they fiddle with this there huge (500kg) ww2 bomb they undugged at the s-bahn station. the police lady said something about 22h when it's supposed to be over (now it's 21h here, bah, and i'm awake and running and doing since 6am)

evacuated greetings :)

oh and the (partial) welfare threat is banned, my unemployment insurance still is valid and i'm lucky to have earned good as postdoc :):D so i will not starve / have to beg and unveil my personal everything at the jobcenter (welfare office) until these lazy personnel department ppls in the like 40 places i applied to (only four nays until now, from thingies i applied for in june/early july) get their asses moving and invite me and stuff (i found out that between writing an appl and receiving a definite answer there can be up to 3 months...)
and my fame as nachhilelehrerin grows :o, folks start asking me to give private lessons at home.

Bman 09-30-2010 10:55 PM

the technological singularity is nigh

Frieda 10-04-2010 11:17 AM

i am *this* close to throwing my whistling colleague out the window. right after i punch her in the nose.

lukkucairi 10-12-2010 09:06 AM

^ my sympathies, I hate whistlers.

I am jetlagged again. I can't seem to sleep past about 6am no matter what I do :(

MoJoRiSin 10-12-2010 09:40 AM

"DON'T LEAVE THE PATH"

MoJoRiSin 10-12-2010 09:41 AM

SMILE BMAN SMILE
(Its all for you :) )

brightpearl 10-15-2010 07:46 PM

Shown here is one of the pills I have to take.
Actual size. :mad:

Peregrine 10-15-2010 09:38 PM

I find it helps if you crush them up, and mix them with ice cream. :eek:

Stephi_B 10-26-2010 06:20 PM

:) i haz a job :) finally :) from next wednesday until june :)

not the editor job. they may kiss my jeans-clad behind - i figure they either took the "i'm into marketing" jerk or one of the two eager beaver girls. most definitely they did neither take the geek teacher type nor the bioinformatician chick who wore all black - jeans and zipper hoody - but for overknee lilac wild leather boots (i loved her!! :)). or maybe the only slightly older applicant and only real editor.

nah, it's a school job, maths and chemistry. and they want to raise some nu, modern, progressive math there, individual learning it is called - i digg that :) and they ain't a bloody (wanna-be!) elitist gymnasium, for bloody (wanna-be!) elitist gymnasiums can kiss my unassimilated-to-(wanna-be!)-elitist-shite-and-hypocrisy behind :p

and i have 8 months more time to find my very very job :)

Peregrine 10-26-2010 10:32 PM

Congratulations!:D

Odbe 10-26-2010 11:39 PM

I'm covered in bits of UV-reactive fluro orange fluff from something special I'm making. I hope Lukku will be proud :)
Oh, there will be photos like you wouldn't believe.

YsaPur EsChomuw 10-27-2010 04:56 AM

^^good luck, Stephi!

^greetings to shiny happy people like Odbe and Lukku!

my announcement: I'm writing (because I must) a Slovak-English dictionary of border and alien policing.
Dictionary writing sucks.

I wish it was a creative job, like writing the DG entries....