ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   someone is messing with me (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=6566)

rapscalious rob 10-20-2004 06:23 PM

someone is messing with me

So I was looking at the monkey mail thread, and I noticed some text that said “This user has been added to your ignore list- click here to view post” and it was next to sparticle’s name. “That’s odd,” I thought to myself, “I only have ever added antimatter to my ignore list.”

So I clicked on “user cp” and saw that 66 totally random people had been added to my “buddies” list (previously i had none because I don’t use that feature), and 53 people had been added to my “ignore list” (also previously none, since I got rid of antimatter after he had been erased from the board).

So I looked at what else about me had been changed. Same password. No new posts. Nothing, really.

What does it mean?

sparticle 10-20-2004 06:33 PM

How weird is that?

Does anyone else have your password, or have you used anyone else's computer to log on and view the boards?

Frieda 10-20-2004 06:46 PM

change your password and check for sensitive PMs.. or get yourself checked for sleepwalking.

zenbabe 10-20-2004 06:59 PM

I somehow get subscribed to threads. I never subscribe to threads..

rapscalious rob 10-20-2004 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
How weird is that?

Does anyone else have your password, or have you used anyone else's computer to log on and view the boards?

I have never given anyone else my password. I only have ever used the computer at home & here in the lonely office. And that one time at the internet cafe in Germany…

Quote:

Originally posted by Frieda
change your password and check for sensitive PMs.. or get yourself checked for sleepwalking.
First thing I did was change the password. My PMs are all intact, nothing odd there.

Quote:

Originally posted by zenbabe
I somehow get subscribed to threads. I never subscribe to threads..
I had that happen when I first joined. It was always threads I had posted to. I got rid of them all and have never had that happen again. I think maybe it was once an option under “options” in the user cp - automatically subscribe to threads or something like that.

zenbabe 10-20-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rapscalious rob

I had that happen when I first joined. It was always threads I had posted to. I got rid of them all and have never had that happen again. I think maybe it was once an option under “options” in the user cp - automatically subscribe to threads or something like that.

Yeah, I have tried everything and it still happens....even to some threads that I haven't posted on...

dinzdale 10-20-2004 07:29 PM

I seem unable to post a poll.

WTF?

Avalon 10-20-2004 07:36 PM

I just did. (deleted it) so maybe it is your work pc. ?

nycwriters 10-20-2004 08:04 PM

Did you check your sent PMs?

Also, didn't you share some of your puppet usernames at one point? Was the old or new password close on those ones, or guess-able?

God 10-20-2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nycwriters
Did you check your sent PMs?

Also, didn't you share some of your puppet usernames at one point? Was the old or new password close on those ones, or guess-able?

NO SENT MESSAGES NOT PERSONALLY SENT BY ME. PSWD NOT GUESSABLE BY ANY MORTAL. FORSOOTH, GADZOOKS. ZOIKS!

…NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS ANYWAY.

Coffee 10-20-2004 08:56 PM

Perhaps you are just now discovering clues that you are Schizophrenic?

Clytie 10-20-2004 09:00 PM

ahhhhhhhhhh i thot something was odd with rob hes a skitzo!

God 10-20-2004 10:03 PM

HE IS NOT!

Satan 10-22-2004 03:31 AM

What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world.

trisherina 10-22-2004 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Satan
What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world. [color=red]
Uh, Prince of Darkness. Forgot to colour code.