ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Tunesmith 11-20-2007 04:16 PM

^ ohhh... :rolleyes:

That makes me think of the time I was at the grocery store and overheard a little boy repeatedly asking his mother if he could "eat the baby cheeses." :D

Jack Flanders 11-21-2007 12:51 AM

^^^ :confused: and I always thought that my uncle's car was a *Jesus Chrysler* !

trisherina 11-21-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunesmith (Post 369141)
^ ohhh... :rolleyes:

That makes me think of the time I was at the grocery store and overheard a little boy repeatedly asking his mother if he could "eat the baby cheeses." :D

My dad used to tell the same joke every Christmas.

Drunk calls over the bartender. "Bartender, do lemons have feathers?" The bartender tells him no, and he shudders. "Then I think I just squeezed your canary into my drink."

I have tried to perpetrate a similar horror on my own family of procreation. Every Christmas I intone to the assembled, "That's what Christmas is all about. Baby cheeses," while setting out the Babybels. Most of the extended family is so pie-eyed that they laugh afresh year after year.

Coffee 11-21-2007 02:27 AM

Quote:

i would like to announce that i just understood the play on words in "Cheeses Save".
Well...6 months IS pretty long :rolleyes: . But then, it isn't blindingly obvious since it doesn't say "Saves", which didn't really scan with "Cheeses".

So, you're forgiven. Cheese-is good like that. :p :D

Frieda 11-21-2007 04:55 AM

i'd like to announce that i'm going to send out a batch of monkey mail at the end of the week and if any of you kids want a postcard from the NLs too, PM me your address! :)

madasacutsnake 11-21-2007 05:41 AM

Kim: Here's your statue, Mum.
Kath: Oh, what for the love of God is that?
Kim: It's the statue you wanted.
Kath: What? No it's not, Kim.
Kim: Yes it is, it's a statue of little baby cheeses.
Kath: Little baby cheeses? Oh little baby *Jesus*, Kim, *Jesus*.
[Exasperated]
Kath: Oh, Jesus.

Announcement: I got a pay rise.

auntie aubrey 11-21-2007 05:02 PM

announcement: my "puppy" now weighs almost 60 lbs.

look at him. he's considering eating you to fuel his unprecedented growth.

T.I.P. 11-21-2007 05:42 PM

^ if i had nice carpeting like that at home i would stop using my legs and drag myself around on my forearms

auntie aubrey 11-21-2007 07:29 PM

^ that doesn't even begin to make sense.

T.I.P. 11-21-2007 08:23 PM

i would drag myself around like that just to get the nice sensation of carpeting all over my body

you're right it doesn't really make sense

lukkucairi 11-21-2007 08:35 PM

^^ TIP has a rug-burn fetish?

hm!

T.I.P. 11-21-2007 08:47 PM

i've never acted on it, so technically it's more of a fantasm at this point

Frieda 11-22-2007 04:13 AM

i can relate to that feeling

couple of years ago i had this white plush rug, every single visitor touched it with their hands, some preferred to sit down on it instead of on a chair or on the couch, some tried to roll on it. it's comforting. like a big flat teddy bear on the floor!

Hyakujo's Fox 11-23-2007 04:00 AM

The best thing about Kettle Chilli chips is that they are way too hot.

JesusTitties 11-23-2007 04:23 AM

I would like to announce that Spiderman 3 sucks big hairy balls. I do not like hollywood action films i find all of them really boring. I got suckered into watching S3 the other day and I would rather watch paint dry.