ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   dating (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7013)

Spicy Jack 11-22-2004 06:53 PM

^^^you are scareing me

rmr 11-22-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bealeblues
before we continue to celebrate with song, i have some announcements. we will be holding our annual raffle on the 21st of next month, so please sell your tickets and turn in your money to Miss Higgins as soon as possible. We are also having our picnic lunch fundraiser in the annex for the building fund right after service today. Don't forget to fill out your love offering for the building fund and put it in the plate when the ushers bring them around.

now please turn to page 355 in your hymnals, "onward christian soldiers"

i am with you brother beale

bealeblues 11-22-2004 07:12 PM

the ushers are coming around to take your tithes and offerings. sister margaret, please play the accompaniment to hymn 412 as the ushers bring the plates.

rmr 11-22-2004 07:15 PM

one of my favorite movie quotes

"i can't stay in....i've got six dates"

Magpie 11-22-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bealeblues
the ushers are coming around to touch your titties and offerings. sister margaret, please play the accompaniment to hymn 412 as the ushers bring the penises.
It's a funny thing when you're deprived of certain pleasures, everything looks and sounds kinda phallic. :eek:

rmr 11-22-2004 09:25 PM

magpie -- i like the way your mind works ;)

Magpie 11-22-2004 09:36 PM

Almost makes church seems like fun heh!

priceyfatprude 11-22-2004 10:44 PM

Re: dating

Quote:

Originally posted by SpecialK
What's up with guys these days? All they want is a good time. They never call. Whats up with that? Has it always been like this? What's up with calling for a second date? And where the heck is the romance? I'm pissed off and frustrated and felt the need to vent. Even if you dont want to post under this thread, I appreciate the chance to tell the world how upset i am with the opposite sex right now. >steps off soap box<
I got no problem w/you, K. How is your little chihuahua doing? But I'm going to be a dick to you for a minute, devil's advocate.

It's 2004. Why can't you call him? **** the "rules", if you had a good time, let him know. Don't call him the same night, or several times in one day, that is stalkerly. But...there's nothing wrong in calling w/in the next day or three & saying that you had a great time, hope he did too & would he like to get together this weekend to catch a movie/go see a play/check out the art museum/go roller skating/bathe your chihuahua/you get the idea, right?
Quote:

Guys just dont do those things. Seriously. None of my girlfriends, even if they have been dating their guys for months, have ever gotten flowers.
Then you're dating the wrong guys. ;)

I'm the wrong person to be asking this though. I think romance is sweet w/the right guy, but take it all away & you are left w/someone you either like & respect, or don't like or respect, or like but don't respect, but will sleep w/anyway, or any combination of the two.

And you should be counting your blessings you aren't receiving guilt gifts from a guy who is ****ing around behind your back. :D

funkytuba 11-23-2004 12:24 AM

Re: Re: dating

Quote:

Originally posted by priceyfatprude
/bathe your chihuahua/you get the idea, right?
*notes new euphemism*
Bathin' the chiahuahua. oh yeah, wakka chika

priceyfatprude 11-23-2004 12:27 AM

Re: Re: Re: dating

Quote:

Originally posted by funkytuba
*notes new euphemism*

How did I know Almond Boy would be all over that like white on rice?

'Wash my dachshund' works too. ;)

sparticle 11-23-2004 01:30 AM

Re: Re: Re: dating

Quote:

Originally posted by funkytuba
*notes new euphemism*

"Yo Quiero Taco Bath"?

Magpie 11-23-2004 02:08 AM

Shave my poodle babeeee! :D

Klynne 11-23-2004 02:52 AM

I always date the wrong people. Must be some of screwed up gene.

Magpie 11-23-2004 03:51 AM

Someone told me once, if you're always chosing the wrong partners then you're hiding from something (confronting something within yourself)... because being with the *right* person will bring that stuff up front and center.

Who the hell knows ;)

sparticle 11-23-2004 05:34 AM

I married Hubby The Walking Saint and now I have nobody to blame for the stupid, selfish, shitey, self-destructive things I do. THAT was an eye opener.

It is sometimes very difficult being married to a Nice Guy, particularly when casting about for a scapegoat for your latest piece of foolishness. You fail to finish a lot of your sentences:

"If it wasn't for....um....no, no, this isn't your fault...."

"Well, look at you and all YOUR...um...oh...yeah...you never DID do that...."

"Well, YOU always....um...well, okay, not that often..."

Well, YOU never ONCE ...um...well, I guess you did, and just last week, too..."

:rolleyes:

Sometimes you just want to whack him, but it would be like smacking Jesus or something, and so you just keep your shitty temper to yourself. Most of the time.

But every so often....you cut loose and holler, "OH why don't you just GO POSE FOR HOLY PICTURES and LEAVE ME the HELL alone, Mister Perfect!?!?!?!"

:cool: