ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

lukkucairi 10-30-2008 10:44 AM

hooray hooray hooray! ^ :D :D

have a hair of the dog - it'll make you feel better :)

Jack Flanders 10-31-2008 02:08 AM

Congrats!! ^^

Jack Flanders 10-31-2008 02:42 AM

and congrats to the Phillies.

I'm really a Cubs fan but tired of holding my breath.

lukkucairi 11-01-2008 01:58 AM

the fraggle fur cape is DONE!

Coffee 11-01-2008 01:39 PM

Just saw Steph's announcement...gratz DR. Stephinstien!!!!

zero 11-01-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 400083)
I am magna-cum-laude-doctored :) :) :) :)

great achievement stephi, congratulations!

MoJoRiSin 11-01-2008 05:58 PM

WOW! AMAZING!
Congratulations Stephi !!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Stephi_B 11-02-2008 11:56 AM

Aww, thanks so much you my ZePeople!
Without you and my other cheerup + distraction + soul-petting hotspots I would have never ever survived it!! Much more thanks to you than I can put in words!!!!

:):):):)

I will be rare a bit longer, cos stuff is a bit different than expected (I have to search a new job very soon) and all is a bit wild at the moment: My granny got a circulatory collaps on Thursday evening :( -- she's halfways OK again though and then there's other minor stuff.... Well, life stays as complicated as before (or get's even more complicated as you are 'free' in all senses of the word), but I look upon the mess now as Dr. S and no longer lil-student-girlie S, aye :p (Though I still feel like absolutely in no way or any sense grownup and I decided that this stays exactly so :D)

xfox 11-02-2008 02:15 PM

Congratulations!

I always knew you were too awesome to address directly! Now I know why!!! Commence to succeed, Stephi_B.

(you know what PhD means, right? -Piled higher and Deeper). :p

Hyakujo's Fox 11-03-2008 07:48 AM

congratulations Steph. ya did good. :)

monkeyknifightz 11-04-2008 01:28 AM

I turned 18 and still lack inspiration to buy cigarettes or go to strip clubs.

Peregrine 11-04-2008 02:15 AM

^ Meh... You're not missing much.

Stephi_B 11-04-2008 02:02 PM

Thanks again to all you foxes!! :):):):)

And nay, nay, nay, I'm not, never were and never will be too awesome for anything :o
(except for working as help-teacher-on-demand-for-a-starving-income that one has been cancelled from my list!!!!).

Piled higher and deeper - that's the very correct description of how things on my desk at work and in my flat looks like atm :D (and it's not really all chemistry and physics books and scripts but all sorts of things I've just let drop and left alone then the last 6, 8 weeks or so.... ha, maybe I CAN apply at the chaos theory chair as well! :D)

Jack Flanders 11-05-2008 03:44 AM

Ding Dong the Bush is Gone.

Odbe 11-10-2008 05:12 PM

I'm baa-ack! Just when you thought it was safe to come out and play again. :D Don't give me that look, ezro, put that cat back where you got it, and Lukku, is that your giant lava lamp? And what's that bra doing on the chandelier? I take it we haven't had a schism while I was gone?

^^Wowow, we have a Dr among us! Way to go, Stephi :D

Well I have had the most amazing couple-a-months, been citying thrice and damn I am glad to be back among the trees, but the scary thing is that I'm no longer completely clueless about public transport - I'm losing my country bumpkin, very slowly.
Some of the escapades I had you'dve had to see to believe! I saw some pretty things too and I missed having you guys to ramble at. I've filled up a whole sketchbook and spent more money than I realised I had, then spent some more. I've eaten barbeque beef jerky, cuttlefish flavoured crisps, 'lobster & scallop soup' and 'abalone soup' flavoured u-don noodles, oyster mushroom crisps, dried cured white mango that looks like rats' tongues, juniper berries, black sesame crackers that looked surprisingly like dead ant bits and after all that I wasn't game to try the whole anchovy crisps.