ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   friday in our very own pub thraed (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7953)

brightpearl 01-11-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 374006)
my experiment was inconclusive because it made me too blootered to notice

Sounds like a success to me. ;)

I prefer chocolate pudding to pistachio, Hoyt. Got any? If so we should dispense with the preliminaries and put it in a pie crust.

Oh, all right. We can put it on a green plate.

Brynn 01-11-2008 08:48 PM

^that looks really yummy right about now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 374016)
get blootered for your audition - it'll be great!!

Very funny. Surely you know how suggestible i am. ah, the memories of college that you just conjured up.

It wouldn't have made any difference anyhow.
I ask you, how many people can pull a vague, sloppily-executed eastern european accent out of their back pocket just like that * at the request of a director who doesn't know what he wants?

I'll have that piece of pie, and a nice cup o'joe please, at least until a proper happy hour arrives.

brightpearl 01-11-2008 08:58 PM

^You'll be playing King Lear then?

Here's your cup of joe.

I think I'll have a cup of Cary.

Brynn 01-11-2008 09:07 PM

That is one beautiful beautiful picture of Mr. Grant. It takes my breath away.

brightpearl 01-11-2008 09:09 PM

I know.

Maybe I need more pie.

lukkucairi 01-11-2008 10:03 PM

they don't make 'em like him any more...

hey bratender - I'd like a pie for wallowing in, please. it's been a long day. make it coconut cream.

and I'll have a magnum of cheap chardonnay on the side.

Stephi_B 01-18-2008 11:18 AM

Hey bratenderoni! Whatsup? How's business?

For the moment, I'll only take these two coffeine babies

please.

Edit:

Nah, wait, new order, extract the content of this plantation

for me, please.

craig johnston 01-18-2008 05:00 PM

are we allowed to smirk?
it's supposed to be illegal, but everyone's still doing it.

:confused:

Brynn 01-19-2008 06:17 AM

Oh my it's Friday. I'm going to smirk, you betcha :rolleyes: and who's to stop me?
Hey, let's shut up and polka for a minute:

Stephi_B 01-19-2008 01:00 PM

Guess folks in here are very tolerant towards smirkers. But, as I had a slight overdose of coffeine - next time I'll drink only half the plantage! am still shaking - and to save our braman from troubles if/when police starts to control 'smirking in public places', I built something last night...

... if you would follow me through the smirk-proof curtain...

(yeah, I know all these colours, but that was the only thing I could organize at 4 am in a such a Spätkauf (late-buy) place)

But here we are in the fantastic, cosy (beware of the couches these are so damn comfy after I tested one it took me hours till I could force myself to get up again)

SMRIKING LUONGE

All smirkers, non-smirkers, sometimes-smirkers and everybody else kindly invited to check in!

:)

Stephi_B 01-25-2008 01:37 PM

OK, plans revised, am not going back to bed so soon. There was just some sort of brawl in the internet cafe :eek: :eek: and they locked the door from the inside, gods know why, the women who just walked by said they're talking something out :confused:

I'll have a whiskey till they let us out again (a crowd has gathered at the door, one of employees has fetched a key but nothing happens yet)

Phew...

Edit: Just talked with the guy - he asked to put out his cigarette in my ashtray - who got attacked (out of the blue he told), he says the offender is still there in the front, some interior got smashed in their fight and they are waiting for the police, but things have calmed down a bit and clients can leave again, after them the door gets locked again. So I'll sneak out now... Too crass!

Frieda 01-25-2008 01:44 PM

:eek: you're locked up inside?? what's going on? people fighting??

Stephi_B 01-25-2008 01:49 PM

^See the edit. I mean I know (from the employees) that strange fellows are making trouble here (internet cafe in my house) at night, on weekend particularly. But something like that did not happen before. During all the fuss I stayed at my booth and just watched the part I could see (I guy jumping at sth/so) from here and I heard the shattering. I think I'll hang out still awhile till the cops arrive, it's again a bit tense there in the front of the cafe.

Frieda 01-25-2008 01:54 PM

wow, scary! be careful! :eek:

Stephi_B 01-25-2008 01:56 PM

Yes I am. Just now the cops came in - finally!! :) (Wow I'm happy about cops ;))